IDEEA for ADVENTURES.READ

CHESSwrap

NAME SUGGESTION: Rounds in which a building appeared
DESCRIPTION SUGGESTION: I propose the appearance of a statistic in the following categories: the top at the end of the adventure with statistics and in the adventure ranking. The statistic sounds as follows:
The number of rounds in which a player has defended a building! How to do it: Simple: When you own a building, how many rounds have you been on it with at least 1 opponent on the color of the building (ie with the possibility to take it). let's say the salon appears and I run away, I have lv 25, I have defended it 23 rounds, it would be nice to appear there Rounds in which a building has defended: 23, and to gather in the top, top the number of actions done or how many times I went out to change the set to continue the work, or the power went out and I quickly got into something else.
It is possible to make an average between KO and the rounds in which I defended a building and to arrange the top according to this average, ANYWAY it is a tactical and strategic game, anytime a lv 25 with barrels, race and hp can be on 2 in the ranking because it has for example 17495 rounds of building devices.

DISADVANTAGES: no loss, a simple statistic.

I mean, then everyone was counting on something in the TOP.

Those who do not have a gun do their rounds to maintain the building.
Those with guns do their KOs.
Those who don't have a weapon because they have a small lv and their dmg don't matter, can also knock out the big ones left with a small hp of 50-100-200-300 ...
The big ones with damage and the weapon can also do rounds of building when they are forced to run due to various causes, loss of hp and others.

And you make a balance between these two, divide them by 2 and it becomes a very good top.