[IDEA] Option [titler][/titler] in the edit profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

My idea is pretty simple, I only have the right to use the
divisor.jpg
[titler][/titler] editing the player's profile in order to split the points different from the description with the image below.

dividerc.png

* Difficulty of implementation:
- Impossible!
- Laborious.
- Okay.
- Simple.
- Until the trainee does it!

* Level of usefulness of implementation:
- They should have created!
- High.
- Average.
- Low.
- It is useless!

* Strengths:
- Players can use the divider to organize your profile, leaving them more elegant to its visitors.

* Negative points:
- The edit page of the profile and the profiles of players who use to take 1 second longer to load, if the player uses the option in the profile.

Below a picture of how the page would be editing the profile
ideia3.jpg

Below a picture of what would be the profile with the option
ideia12.jpg

* And then? What did you think?

Idea taken from the site: http://forum.the-west.com.br/showthread.php?t=37600
Credits Translation: GoogleTranslate.​

DeletedUser25632

Lothor, this is only an informative notice. Please read the sticky threads before posting here. Ideas should use the idea form, be well thought out and balanced as well as contributing substantially to the game in comparison the coding effort required. Your idea fails to meet these standards, so please be sure to read the sticky threads and adjust your idea accordingly.

I find this as a "minor" idea which belongs here but I wont close this thread unless you're unable to adjust your idea to fit the posting guidelines.

DeletedUser

Lothor, this is only an informative notice. Please read the sticky threads before posting here. Ideas should use the idea form, be well thought out and balanced as well as contributing substantially to the game in comparison the coding effort required. Your idea fails to meet these standards, so please be sure to read the sticky threads and adjust your idea accordingly.

I find this as a "minor" idea which belongs here but I wont close this thread unless you're unable to adjust your idea to fit the posting guidelines.

Sorry, close the topic. I'm too lazy to edit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.