I will sell my soul for a union flag

DeletedUser

Yes, I know, I always try to get it up before I give it a try :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

does praying do something then? I always wondered what the church was for.

DeletedUser

does praying do something then? I always wondered what the church was for.

This question was been asked 1,000 times. Please next time use the Search Tool!!!

Here is my answer to your question...

Church

church1.png

The church is the place for a private prayer. The consequences of praying are secret and will not be revealed by anyone. Even the support people do not know the answer.

Praying always takes 15 minutes. It is not useful to pray constantly.

Here are some observations of players about praying:
  • It increases your luck on finding an item.
  • It increases your luck on doing a job.
  • It increases your chance on finding anything.
I hope I answered your question...

DeletedUser

Oh, btw; I foud two way back when, so I'm still displaying my flag at my profile :p

That said, I tried keeping count on how many times I worked to find it, but it was impossible.

DeletedUser

Oh, btw; I foud two way back when, so I'm still displaying my flag at my profile :p

That said, I tried keeping count on how many times I worked to find it, but it was impossible.

It was impossible to count how many times you worked for it???

Yeah, you might be right.

DeletedUser4547

Got the flag in three tries(2hrs each) But them cottonpickin' T-bones is awful slippery. tried six times, again 2hrs each, and only got one! Have tried praying no difference! as a matter of fact forgot to pray this last time.

DeletedUser

Boy oh boy. I have gotten 2 flags, yet I cannot get 1 FREAKIN turkey leg to save my life. Over 12 hrs this week alone and NO TURKEY LEG!!!!!!!

DeletedUser3741

Boy oh boy. I have gotten 2 flags, yet I cannot get 1 FREAKIN turkey leg to save my life. Over 12 hrs this week alone and NO TURKEY LEG!!!!!!!

Thats what happens when you decide to get a turkey on thanksgiving

their all already dead!

DeletedUser

So that should make it easier to hunt, right? My sights must be off or I'm shooting blanks.

DeletedUser

Been trying still and no luck lol

Already got 4 trophy's that are only 1% easier to get but still no union flag!

DeletedUser

Get this, on world 3 I was an Adventure with all premium activated and it took me about 60 X2 hour shifts to get a union flag, then I tried again and got another straight after.
On world 4 I'm a Dueller with no premium and I got the union flag on my 3rd go?
The odds should be stacked heavily against the dueller but guess I got lucky.

DeletedUser

Come to think of it, as a soldier, I got the flag pretty quick too.

DeletedUser

i am a soldier and still didn't get my flag i have been trying since the begining of the world 3 and still no result.

IT is really a matter of luck. In w2 i was adventurer and i got it with only 10 min working

Diggo11

Get this, on world 3 I was an Adventure with all premium activated and it took me about 60 X2 hour shifts to get a union flag, then I tried again and got another straight after.
On world 4 I'm a Dueller with no premium and I got the union flag on my 3rd go?
The odds should be stacked heavily against the dueller but guess I got lucky.
God how unlucky. I got it on my 10th try as an adventurer (no premium).

DeletedUser

My worst was world s where it took me until midway 25th lvl I just got it lvl 13 as a trader on W5

DeletedUser2708

Noah Fence

My worst was world s where it took me until midway 25th lvl I just got it lvl 13 as a trader on W5

When did they reopen World s? I missed it!

:laugh:

Sorry, kroesus, but I simply could not resist.