I will sell my soul for a union flag

DeletedUser

Roadmap to sexyness

haha i found it actually i found 2 in the same 2 hour shift overall i spent about 10 hours on it and i didnt pray one gotta love dum luck :D

DeletedUser

Am I the only one who finds it disturbing that the sheriff is bribing me to steal Federal property because he's too cheap to buy a birthday present?

DeletedUser

Am I the only one who finds it disturbing that the sheriff is bribing me to steal Federal property because he's too cheap to buy a birthday present?

hahahha that made me chuckle, never really thought of it that way :D

DeletedUser

Coolio

I guarded the fort for 10 hours: NO FLAG:dry:
So I gave up for awhile...

A few days later I prayed for 15 mins. then went to guard the fort:
Got it in the first 2 hour shift!:D

DeletedUser

I finally got it after 4 weeks and it added about 25% of the xp I needed for a level. I did get the free bowler though. :)

:nowink:

DeletedUser

For those who already gave up looking for that flag, let me tell you this:

"The time that you will not expect that you will find that flag, that flag will show up!!!"

That is what happened to me, I don't like giving up, but there is a time that accepting defeat is necessary.

I forgot about that flag, and moved on. After a couple of days, I decided to go back, and find that flag again, guess what...The Freaking Flag Showed Up.

For those players that doesn't have any flag yet, be patient...

DeletedUser

I was able to get the flag in world one after doing it for the longest time inbetween jobs. Now i just have to find it in world three, but I'm not worried anymore. Since i got it once, i know now that it's possible to get, after a really long time. And for those who were able to get it before their tenth try, I HATE YOU ALL!!!

DeletedUser

Hi, me gotten the union flagg on level 8.

Im level 11 now got the experience and the gray bowler hat.

For those that don't have the flagg goodluck with it :p, I received 1 in 8 hours :mad:

DeletedUser

I remember i wanted to get it for a quest, and i got it first try. :) but it was hard the 2nd time i was trying. Goodluck if you havent gotten it yet. ;)

DeletedUser

An eternity in hell would probably be worth it for that damn union flag. If i get hit by another bullet I will probably have collected enough to start my own ammunition shop.

I want that bowler hat sooo bad it is the answer to all my working problems

Funny how my first try got me union flag and i sold, and soon as i got quest, ive worked 2hour shifts 25 times and not one flag:huh:

DeletedUser

So far I guarded that fort 43 hours in total, no flag, maybe I'll pray next time :unsure:

DeletedUser

So far I guarded that fort 43 hours in total, no flag, maybe I'll pray next time :unsure:

Did you done this straight?

If you do please stop for awile. Your Motivation is probably low. Your Motivation serves as an important role in doing a job:

motivation.png
Motivation

Motivation is a value between 0% and 100%. This number says how motivated you are to work on this job right now. The starting motivation is 100%. With every hour you do the job the motivation goes down by 3%. The motivation constantly raises by 10 points per day until it reaches the 100% it started with. With a motivation lower than 100% you make less money, less experience points and the items you find aren't as valuable. With a motivation of 80% you receive 80% of the money you would have gotten otherwise.

Hopefully, you will follow my advise.