I was a high level on world 2 and a noob on world 3

DeletedUser

I think it's rather unfair that I had to raise my level that high, then when the game had to close the second world, I became level one again.

DeletedUser

Um. You can still play world two, right? So you didn't lose that character. And EVERYONE had to start over. What's the point of bringing your W1/W2 character into world three? The whole point of a new world is that everyone is now equal and has to work hard to beat the others, just like everyone else.

DeletedUser

What do you mean? You joined W3 as a level one player? How is that unfair?

DeletedUser

W2 is still open to you. It's just closed for brand-new people.

Stop whinning and go back to W2.

Me? I'm waiting for W4.

DeletedUser

OMG you are lvl 6 in W2!! That's not high at all man.

I'm lvl 16 and some people still call me noob. Highest lvl is 26.

I'll tell you what. Your lvl 1 character in W3, make it a constructor. Whenever you level up, put all your points in strength and construction, so you'll get 4 points in construction for each lvl ups.

Go look for jobs like railroad building, telegram pole install (or something like that), train station building, things like that. All jobs requiring high construction skills give you either good money or good experience, and as far as I know, constructor is the fastest leveling up class in the beginning and middle levels. Not only you will catch up your W2 character in 2 days, but people in your town will worship you like a god.

Or... do as you wish.

Little tip from Same Noob. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

DeletedUser

BurningFeet I'll be sure to look for you if I choose the duelist type...))

DeletedUser

OMG you are lvl 6 in W2!! That's not high at all man.

I'm lvl 16 and some people still call me noob. Highest lvl is 26.

I'll tell you what. Your lvl 1 character in W3, make it a constructor. Whenever you level up, put all your points in strength and construction, so you'll get 4 points in construction for each lvl ups.

Go look for jobs like railroad building, telegram pole install (or something like that), train station building, things like that. All jobs requiring high construction skills give you either good money or good experience, and as far as I know, constructor is the fastest leveling up class in the beginning and middle levels. Not only you will catch up your W2 character in 2 days, but people in your town will worship you like a god.

Or... do as you wish.

Little tip from Same Noob. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I dont consider anyone a noob as such!

DeletedUser

Um. You can still play world two, right? So you didn't lose that character. And EVERYONE had to start over. What's the point of bringing your W1/W2 character into world three? The whole point of a new world is that everyone is now equal and has to work hard to beat the others, just like everyone else.

I dont agree with you!:p

DeletedUser

You don't agree with me? You think people from world one should have the unfair advantage of bringing their character over to world three?