I see the light! \o/

DeletedUser

I step out of the dark cavern that's been keeping hostage for so long, to see the light of the world shine down on my cheeks again. :eek:

So hello I retired from The West back I believe it was 2012. Been enjoying me some Forge of Empires for a while now and got a hankerin' to come back to The West. So much has changed and wow love the improvements. The map in particular is peachy.

Noticed Fairbank has only been around for a month so I thought this to be the perfect place to start over. Jumped in earlier this week and lovin' it.

:cool:

Apelatia

Welcome back to the game! It's always nice to see an old face returning. A lot of things have changed since you last left, many of which players are unhappy with, but there are plenty of positives in the game right now too, which are not often mentioned. The map is certainly one of them.

Again, a warm welcome back to The West!

DeletedUser36559

Hey man, glad to have you back in the game. A lot has changed over the years but I'm sure there are a few things which you are going to love.

DeletedUser

Well I returned this morning, just checked my forum info and my last post was 12.01.10 so has been a while. Active page seems a little cluttered but hey we will adapt. Friendly warning, Doc Death is a killer that lives by this simple code. "I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them".

See you on the open range pilgrim....

Doc.:shootout: