I need some Info

DeletedUser36169

There is a quest that you need a bucket is there a job to get the bucket ??
Or is this item one that has to be crafted ?? :confused:

DeletedUser21689

Hello everyone. Sorry Bad Ass for hijacking this thread. I've checked loads of threads and can't seem to find what i need. Its about the "work motivation bag", on offer in the store. Its very expensive at 2000 bonds. Is it worth it? I've never had 2000 bonds before and would like some input before i buy it. I'm a pure builder so it looks like a good idea. Thanks in advance for your replies. Olchain.

DeletedUser33353

Hello everyone. Sorry Bad Ass for hijacking this thread. I've checked loads of threads and can't seem to find what i need. Its about the "work motivation bag", on offer in the store. Its very expensive at 2000 bonds. Is it worth it? I've never had 2000 bonds before and would like some input before i buy it. I'm a pure builder so it looks like a good idea. Thanks in advance for your replies. Olchain.

Short answer? No.
Motivation resets everyday anyway.
If you have a hankering to spend some bonds, I would suggest the energy bag.

DeletedUser21689

thanks Kidd. Why would they make something so useless so expensive?

DeletedUser22685

thanks Kidd. Why would they make something so useless so expensive?
I guess because its effect is perpetual. There are plenty of useless overpriced items in the bond store; for example, you'd have to pay me to take a wooden chest.

DeletedUser21689

Hi futu. Thanks guys, you've saved me from certain disappointment. If your ever in Cheyenne i'll buy you a drink.