I love the market

Noobmic

I'm buying products that are received from advent calendar: "Christmas cracker", "Chocolate cookie", "Gingerbread", "Liquorice", "Oat", "A piece of coal" and "Glass marble" so if you want to sell those products send me a message here or ingame. I don't offer more then $1k at most per product (basically for "Liquorice").

DeletedUser

I bought a bear for a few thousand dollar->LOL

Is there somebody who has some liquorice left,which he doesn´t need? I´m paying 600$ for every liquorice:)

Noobmic

I bought last week also one Bear for 25000, I waited to much but now at least I have the entire set.

@leonardo1993 why didn't you bought at the beginning? I bought a lot with at most $300 and now I still have 50 left (not selling :p )

I'm also interested in buying Precise Winchester, I offer $10000

DeletedUser

@leonardo1993 why didn't you bought at the beginning? I bought a lot with at most $300 and now I still have 50 left (not selling :p )

Yes I should have done that..But now it´s too late..Now i´m able to drop items up to 6900$ and i want to find a few more Nat´s and Allen´s, but this is only possible with much liquorice.

Harsha..

Liquorice - work motivation increase by 15%

To be honest, work motivation only affects the EXP and cash gained in a job, not the drop rate or value of items obtained, unless the new system dictates differently - that's why i'm wondering how using liquorice affects the chance of finding something good in a job - could someone please enlighten me? :)

DeletedUser

Soooo it was you I was fighting for the bear with!! haha I was asleep when it ended or I would have gotten it too! I still need that darn bear and nightcap.. =\

Leo I'll trade you 20 liquorice for your bear! haha

Harsha..

i see - i've never been familiar with such stuff :p - infact, a while ago the opposite was assumed to be true

about a year back, before the market, most of us vigor duelers were desperately looking for the note, we did firefighting every single day with max motivation - but after a while of this, i stopped finding anything - people used to report that whenever they worked on that job most of the time, they would find lots of stuff - hence, my confusion :)

DeletedUser

It was never that lower motivation makes the drop rate higher, it was just that doing a luck job four times made you statistically more likely to get a drop, which is why I always did luck jobs 8 hours every other day instead of 4 hours every day.