I love the market

Noobmic

Now my goal to have every item in the game is almost possible.

Yesterday I found "Cody's dagger" for $2700 => bought;
Today I found Sippers with $2500 => bought;

Noobmic

I still need about 40 or 50 items :), check my inventory from signature ... almost one month ago I sold every item that I had more then 1 time.

Harsha..

hehe - i totally agree with you, mate - i'm also after every item in the game, but you've had an unfair head-start - of over a year :hmf:

cody's and slippers are just the small things - you should realize that there are much bigger and better items out there to be gained!

Noobmic

Yes there are and the 1 year advantage is not really, almost one year ago I sold all my inventory to reskill and also in that time I donated a lot of money to town. I will see these days to create one post with items that I'm missing and maybe someone wants to trade :)

DeletedUser

Well, the rare items are really cheap.i bought Ilke´s Armyrevolver for 300.000$,i think that´s a new record:D

Noobmic

I know that AVITman had that weapon and he wanted to sell it to me for 200k, but it seems that he found leonardo1993 and sold to him for 300k. Great negotiation :D.

PS: I will never offer more then 20k per item.

DeletedUser

I know that AVITman had that weapon and he wanted to sell it to me for 200k, but it seems that he found leonardo1993 and sold to him for 300k. Great negotiation :D.

PS: I will never offer more then 20k per item.

Yes,it was like this.But there were more people as we two who wanted this item so i was forced to pay a bit more^^If you don´t believe me,where should i get the item?There aren´t any money fights in the last time.Maybe i will buy General Grant´s also for 300k or a bit more.Money means nothing for me.

DeletedUser

@Latigo: if you want proof, look at your former leader's profile description (AVITman)

@Sha7: you don't even play on w2, so please, keep your spammy posts elsewhere.

As for the exchange, I don't understand why one would even sell it.

DeletedUser

a good weapon...but 300k?

i wouldnt sell it either.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

Mezonis' sabre is up for 300k too. I'd buy it if I had that much money :razz:

Noobmic

@futurama1001 is there for at least 3 days. As I already said people should think to put reasonable prices, He will lose $30k just from the fee and if he will put it again then it will loose much more then he earns.

DeletedUser

some have to learn the hardway... it's like in RL when people list their homes for 300k and it's only worth 150k in today's market... and they wonder why no one's buying it after 8 months.

DeletedUser

General Grants is again on the market.The auction is til now really cheap 188000.

Harsha..

well, if cash battles are up and running again and people were finding things again, i would say that the "official" value for the third key would drop to about $200-150k on this world