I lost 750K in three duels.. Fair?

DeletedUser

:mad::mad::mad:I mean, come on! Wt|-| is this? I get outbid for a bid on 750.000$ , so the money is returned in CASH? And then while I am at work, I come home being dueled three times and my money is lost? Three duels, and they win like almost 300K EACH DUEL??

What happened to this game? I spent hours to earn this money, and it's now gone in a heartbeat just because I have real life working..

Does the-west have too many players, is that it? Need to get rid of some? Well you're gonna succeed..:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DeletedUser35520

A Mod might be able to say for certain, but i believe that if you place a bid with cash (money that is not in your bank account) then it is returned to cash and if you place a bid from your bank account, it is returned there. Just as if the bid comes from a little of each (Cash and bank) then those amounts are returned to those places. So if you made the bid with money from cash, then it was returned there and then you were dueled.

Ripwise

A Mod might be able to say for certain, but i believe that if you place a bid with cash (money that is not in your bank account) then it is returned to cash and if you place a bid from your bank account, it is returned there. Just as if the bid comes from a little of each (Cash and bank) then those amounts are returned to those places. So if you made the bid with money from cash, then it was returned there and then you were dueled.

It is exactly how Rick wrote above. There is no way that cash pulled out of your bank account to make a bid would be returned to you on hand.

EDIT: Since i wasnt sure about the answer i did a little test and here is the screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/hM8SX1C.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser36011

Whenever bidding on an item the cash, when you are outbid, returns to where it was when it was initially bid. If you use cash on hand to bid it is returned to you if, or when you are outbid. If you use a combination of cash on hand and banked money the amounts from each are refunded to where they came from.

It is like that I would say because you could then bank without fees by bidding on items.

DeletedUser

:mad::mad::mad:I mean, come on! Wt|-| is this? I get outbid for a bid on 750.000$ , so the money is returned in CASH? And then while I am at work, I come home being dueled three times and my money is lost? Three duels, and they win like almost 300K EACH DUEL??

What happened to this game? I spent hours to earn this money, and it's now gone in a heartbeat just because I have real life working..

Does the-west have too many players, is that it? Need to get rid of some? Well you're gonna succeed..:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Well, you got the money out of the market and didn´t want to pay the 4% to deposit it... and bid on something on the market. Somebody made a bid over you... the money got back to the place where you had it when you made the bid.
So, instead of losing $29000 in fees... you lost it all.

DeletedUser35968

Well, what about this?
I build circus for an hour, spending $240 from bank. But the circus was already constructed before my 1hr. So I get a cancelled report with $240 back. this time the money is not banked. just the cash. I think its the same if we cancel a sleep in foreign hotel.

So I think, Inno can make some changes in these things.

Another eg:
I have a bid on a item. But somebody outbids while I am at FF. so the money goes to my hand and I die on FF. so I lost the money.

DeletedUser16628

LMAO,Bank your cash dude.It's a rookie move to bid any market items with cash on hand.I learned a long time ago that it's smarter to always make bids from my bank account only.That's a major mental miscue and I'm in favor of support not giving your cash back and you can chalk that up to lesson learned.

DeletedUser

If I am buying items outright, I often use cash but if I am bidding on something, especially an expensive item, I always use the bank account for this very reason. I don't think sending in a ticket will in all honesty rectify a pretty noobish error.

DeletedUser25799

More than interesting, to realise that, I only have 2 times more money (maximum 6-8K in my pocket), but when I had 100K or more (2 times), I was duelled immediately!!
Is it bad luck? I don't think so.......
Just try to have in your pocket 100K, and you will see, what I'm talking about (just only for 30 minutes). It seems we have glass pocket for few ones.

DeletedUser

It's called baiting... Set up an auction, wait till it doesn't go through, and hammer the person who put up the money.

Anyways, like everyone said, always use your money from the bank, never do cash unless it's an outright sale and not an auction.

fossil1999

I thought it was near impossible to have 750k on hand at once?
The time it would take to get the money, you would be KO'ed several times. :huh:

(Of course, the OP might have been townless. Still, my argument stands with a little modification:
The time it takes you to get 750k on hand, you could be job/npc/ff KO'ed several times.)

Snr Sarg

More than interesting, to realise that, I only have 2 times more money (maximum 6-8K in my pocket), but when I had 100K or more (2 times), I was duelled immediately!!
Is it bad luck? I don't think so.......
Just try to have in your pocket 100K, and you will see, what I'm talking about (just only for 30 minutes). It seems we have glass pocket for few ones.

it's bad luck, it's not a conspiracy!

DeletedUser

750k is nothing for me. I lost 2.7 million because it was 'pushed'. So stop crying about it and get back to bussiness.

DeletedUser33342

LMAO,Bank your cash dude.It's a rookie move to bid any market items with cash on hand.I learned a long time ago that it's smarter to always make bids from my bank account only.That's a major mental miscue and I'm in favor of support not giving your cash back and you can chalk that up to lesson learned.

He had his money in the bank he said.
Like *Anoop* told, it is possible to return money in cash from bidding with money in the bank. He HAS done a smart thing, just for some reason it didn't turn out good, returned his money cash while he was offline and working. he got duelled and lost his money.
He will not get back his money and this is not because of you supporting this idea. It happened like the system works.
I agree with *Anoop*, these cases are very weird to happen.

It's waste of money there, nothing to do, move on, but don't act like you are the smart people and you are the clever ones. You can say things in different ways, try to use the most respectful way please and respect personalities and ways of thinking.