i get plenty of B12, thanks.

Tucker Blue

After 2 years of being vegan i still get asked the same question, "How do you get your B12? It only comes from animals you know." or some reasonably hand drawn facsimile(old TV contest joke).

Incorrect. B12 does not only come from animal sources. In fact some plant sources rival the same content as beef. Yeah, beef!

B12 content
2% baby calf growth fluid = 0.53 µg/100g (about 1/2 cup)
Dried purple laver (nori) = 0.56 µg/100g
Unfertilised large chick egg = 0.55 µg/100g

By contrast, black trumpet and golden chanterelle mushrooms contain considerable levels of vitamin B12, 1.09-2.65 µg/100 g dry weight. Sh itake and Lion's Mane mushrooms are also a good plant source of B12.

Keep in mind the B12 content in 100g of beef is 2.6 µg/100g.

Jamieson's makes a great vegan B12 supplement which i consume daily. Much like Joe Rogan, omnivores are running out of health based reasons to continue to consume animal products. The information has just been suppressed by our "education" systems. By the way, pasteurised baby calf growth fluid promotes arthritis. Again, remember "Milk, it does a body good." ads? Lies to give you arthritis so you need pills. The areas of the world with the highest baby calf growth fluid consumption are also the areas with the highest rates of arthritis diagnoses. No coincidence. Not to mention it's gross!
Baby Calf Growth Fluid Gives Men Man Boobs And Women Breast Lumps <--- clicky, watchy

Last edited: