I Found A Talisman

DeletedUser

on a translated page of the german thewest tool those were included, and had like +3 all attributes. i am almost 100% positive that it was +3 all attributes, although it could have been +3 for 3 attributes, and +2 for the other attribute. but the one you have pictured above ^^^ is the one i saw.

i had google translate do it. try it.

DeletedUser

on a translated page of the german thewest tool those were included, and had like +3 all attributes. i am almost 100% positive that it was +3 all attributes, although it could have been +3 for 3 attributes, and +2 for the other attribute. but the one you have pictured above ^^^ is the one i saw.

i had google translate do it. try it.

I looked at the The West Tool: English Version, it was not there.

DeletedUser

kman288 i think your confusing it with golden sphere. which gives +3 for 3 attributes and +2 for the other

DeletedUser

What could a Talisman do,
Well it could reduce the damage % on jobs.
Or increase luck,
Or act as a x2 multiplier for the natural talent on a skill (ignoring item bonuses).

DeletedUser

What could a Talisman do,
Well it could reduce the damage % on jobs.
Or increase luck,
Or act as a x2 multiplier for the natural talent on a skill (ignoring item bonuses).

Where did you got that, Bambara???

Anyway, take note that a Talisman doesn't have any Bonuses.

DeletedUser

Well if the church has a "secret" ability that many of us suspect to raise luck after praying, it could be true that the talisman also has a secret ability. I have the suspicion that the talisman has something to do with dueling. If you look at the various character avatars you see them using items. For example, the male Indian avatar wears a blue headband, the Iroquois avatar is wearing a red Indian necklace, the bountyhunter is using a precise muzzleloader. If you look at the female headhunter avatar, she is wearing a checkered shirt but look closer, she's also wearing a talisman. So that's how I suspect it should be.

DeletedUser

I did a search on the German forums and there is no reports of it having any helpful properties

DeletedUser

Well if the church has a "secret" ability that many of us suspect to raise luck after praying, it could be true that the talisman also has a secret ability. I have the suspicion that the talisman has something to do with dueling. If you look at the various character avatars you see them using items. For example, the male Indian avatar wears a blue headband, the Iroquois avatar is wearing a red Indian necklace, the bountyhunter is using a precise muzzleloader. If you look at the female headhunter avatar, she is wearing a checkered shirt but look closer, she's also wearing a talisman. So that's how I suspect it should be.

My Theory is that, the T-W Team didn't know yet what could they put as a Bonus for this item.

So, that is why some items Bonus are still blank...

This is only my theory though...

DeletedUser

My Theory is that, the T-W Team didn't know yet what could they put as a Bonus for this item.

So, that is why some items Bonus are still blank...

This is only my theory though...

Yeah, i agree with Dark Assasin. Just wait a bit and that will be fixed in no time ;)

DeletedUser

I agree, I was just throwing out some ideas of what bonus you could give a talisman.
The thing is though generally you hear of people having "good luck talismans" or "protective charms" which is where the ideas came from for me about the bonuses that would fit.

DeletedUser

I've also got both talisman and stone chain. Checked my skills before and after I wore them and nothing changed. I think they're just there for the extra money. The only odd thing about it is, it's equippable as a neckband 0.o

DeletedUser

yeah, my guess is that its for a quest. while does sell well, if there are no skills attached to it, then it must be for a quest.

DeletedUser

Lol I've got one too and wondered what it did and searched the forums and found this. Anyone got any ideas about what either of them do yet?