I do not play world 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Let me make this abundantly clear. I do not play world 9. As far as I know, no moderators or staff plays world 9. I don't care what happens in world 9 in game. I am only here to moderate the forums.

If you swear or insult other members you will be warned or infracted and your posts will be edited or deleted. If you start a thread bashing the mods or staff you will be infracted and the post will be edited or deleted. If you do it repeatedly you will find yourself banned.

The rules are not hard to follow. I try to send out warnings before infractions. If anyone has a problem with moderation on this forum they can pm Gem or the Sheriff Cragsterboy.

DeletedUser

Thank you for all that have been sending me pm's. I guess I need to clarify a bit more now that I know what exactly it is I am being accused of.

I do play world 7. I am a founder of a town in w7 but only as a courtesy and to filter new apps. I don't make policy and am not involved in w7 politics at all. Apparently there is a Silversnake City in w7 that is rather close to my town. Some people that play both worlds feel that this in some way makes me an ally of Silversnake.

I did not know there was a Silversnake City in w7. I rarely duel in w7 and when I do it is only against those that have come to hit our town. I rarely even read the town forum. I just checked my w7 town forum and we don't have any hits received from Silversnake so I am assuming I have never even been to their town. We don't have an alliance with them and as far as I know, nobody in my town talks to anyone in w7 Silversnake City. Other than our w7 recruitment thread I don't think I've even posted nor browsed the w7 forums on this board. That is how little I have to do with w7 politics.

I would never use my moderator position to exact revenge for things that happen in other worlds. I have issued warnings and infractions to players on both side of the w9 Silversnake drama carried out on the boards. To be honest, I am not even sure who is on which side and I don't care. The only thing I am concerned about are the forum rules being followed.

You don't have to have respect for me but you do have to respect the rules. This includes no mod bashing on the forums. You don't have to believe me but I have no reason to lie. I'm amazed that so many of you, adults mind you, seem to want to blame me for spanking you with infractions for your own bad behavior on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.