i called it, caronavirus

Tucker Blue

The first moment i heard about it i knew the American/British media wanted us to hate Zhongguo. Their campaign to make the masses hate muslims was a success, they used the hate of the masses to unlawfully invade another sovereign nation and literally bring their cities down to rubble. Picture Berliin post WWII. That's what As-Sam and Halab and many other middle eastern cities looked like after the schools, libraries, markets, residential areas and hospitals were bombed by Allied Military.

Now if those same people get their way, it's time for you to hate Zhongguo. They, combined with their Rossija military ally will be a future threat to the Western Empire. Before that happens the masses must hate Zhongguo. Enter caronavirus. This is how it starts. They will eventually claim Zhongguo broke some UN accord, a nuclear weapon embargo or some stupid crap like that and the hate campaign will be in full swing.

i don't even doubt it is a bioweapon released in Zhongguo to facilitate the campaign. There is a lot of evil goin' on in this world. Horrible, unimaginable things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tucker Blue

Boom, just read an article titled "Wu-Tan Coronavirus".

Here it comes. i really hate to tell you i told you so about this one but...

The fact that Zhonggou has been hiding their infection rates will be a red hot firing angle. Their numbers are obviously way higher than the U.S.A.. The number of dead people barred in their homes must be staggering. When the dust settles the fingers will be pointed and they'll all be pointed at one country.