• Start date

DeletedUser21656

I duel wid her and steal $369... :ph34r:

She's pretty upset.. :mad:

lecture me...

and I'm sort of guilty now.. :unsure:

what should I do...

DeletedUser

Realize that fully half of all the females in this game are actually guys. Seems they just like to play female characters. :p

Or, don't treat a female as anything other than another player. Seriously, you think we're all too fragile to play this game with the big boys? hmmmm?

DeletedUser

attack again, but be careful you dont KO her or all the money is lost.. :(

DeletedUser21656

:razz: I think I'm a bit prejudice.. Yup, girls can be scarier than boys I believe. (like my mum.. :sad: )

... I'm..... attacking her now... sorry... :ph34r:

**expecting more hate mail 2ml**

DeletedUser

yep anonimous...
borrowing as much money is for her own good...:)
otherwise someone might ambush her... :ph34r:
plus its the only way for her to learn to bank cash

DeletedUser

Girls don't exist on the internet. The safes way is to assume everyone around you is a guy. Even if someone says he is a girl, he is not, because they don't exist on the internet.

This logic will keep you safe on your journeys through the internet world.

DeletedUser

Girls don't exist on the internet. The safes way is to assume everyone around you is a guy. Even if someone says he is a girl, he is not, because they don't exist on the internet.

This logic will keep you safe on your journeys through the internet world.

Actually I just assume that most others are children. Seems to work for me. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ha in my W10 town we had a player who decided that its a good idea to offend everybody and curse on the forums. Before we kicked him out we thought that he is a some teenager who wants to vent frustration on the internet. Turns out he was a 37 year old with unresolved childhood issues...

DeletedUser20647

Usually you can indentify people based on how they explain things.

DeletedUser

Realize that fully half of all the females in this game are actually guys. Seems they just like to play female characters. :p

umm..betsy till now i thought u were a gal..luks like i too got confused by ur dp..:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

What should you do?

1 - No duel her again
2 - Duel her again: don't ko her otherwise youll lose your farm

DeletedUser

Actually I just assume that most others are children. Seems to work for me. :rolleyes:
You got it wrong. Children are hidden perverts or FBI agents looking for the previous ones. Paired up with the no girls rule you get 100% protection.