I am drunk and SOOO mad at Wogon dude...

DeletedUser14192

I'm going to be a bit of a handful right now because I'm drunk but could someone please ask the developers (or maybe the translators) why you would have 'SHOOT WOGON CHIEF" as a quest competition requirement when IN ALL REALITY you need to KILL/KO the Wogon and not just simply shoot it!

Also, yes I'm currently finding it difficult to KO the Wogon Chief. I think we can all agree this is a quest that you are suppose to beat so I'd like to know why it mirrors your HP yet limits the damage you can do to it... Something most frustrating to say the least...

edit: I've got 16 pages of the duels before I got him...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He copies your evasion-aim-health.

:D and when the quest ask for shoot, it´s always KO. If it´s some other things it just say win.

I got it in all worlds in 2-3 duels. Tanks will get into trouble... but they can take it out in 1 shot after a fort battle.

DeletedUser

Good idea Killado! I will have to try that with my tank :) Thank you!

DeletedUser

Lower your health so his will be too then go for the kill, easy peasy.

DeletedUser14192

I just remember being soooo insanely mad when I wrote this! But yeah Basically I dueled him 16 pages worth of duels before he finally got my health low enough that I KO'd him.

I was so annoyed with it just so pissed that the instructions said 'Shoot' him instead of KO him (even though I knew well before the duel that you had to KO him).

I have some anger issues.

DeletedUser36326

Yeah!!!

The idea from KZ Mona worked! I did dangerous jobs, and lowered my health just under my current dueling damage level, and I defeated him! Yahoo!!! Thank you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, that's what I do when I duel someone who mirrors you. I get my health to about 50% then duel them. Not a dueller but I have some mighty powerful gear, so I can do a lot of damage when equipped. When I'm on 50% and I equip my gear, I can now KO a mirror quite easily. :)

DeletedUser14192

You don't say. You think the drunk part had anything to do with it? :rolleyes:
Mind you, after 16 pages of duels & no KO i'd be a little PO'd myself -drunk or not. :laugh:

Being drunk just allowed me to post here about how mad I was. I know some people go do dangerous jobs and then try to duel NPCs when their health is lower but I think that's a horrible idea since someone could you duel you and KO you before you get to KO the NPC. Which would be fine, except I wouldn't want to travel another 90 minutes back to the NPC to duel them.

Much rather just lose the HP in duels to the NPC.

Which when you have 4K of HP it's a little time consuming. I got things to do.

DeletedUser

Much rather just lose the HP in duels to the NPC.

It's much safer i agree, you wouldn't want to get just a little lower & have the bad luck to KO yourself on the job. Mind you w/4K HP you could go down a couple K B4 duelling & at least you'd maybe get something for the effort.

Which when you have 4K of HP it's a little time consuming. I got things to do.

:laugh: Don't we all.

DeletedUser

You are totally under estimating the potential of the moderators.

DeletedUser6752

I believe I agree with the OP - I just reskilled one toon with all Mobility so he can do the Melting Bullets job - and after well over 100 duels against the Wogon chief he hasn't gotten one single HIT, let alone a win.
I just plain gave up. But yeah, it stinks that, based on your individual build, you may or may not be able to complete this quest. I won't be able to afford another reskill for the better part of another year, so I guess I'll just have to grin and bear it.

warra48

I just held the trigger down and basically the system just did duel after duel like a machine gun, until I got my HP down from close to 7000 down to about 120. I finally succeeded. Now for 8 hours hotel time to regain the HP.

DeletedUser26820

About 8 years ago, and up to about 3 years ago, there was a time with this game where Mods of this forum and Mods of the game, and maybe even Inno as the host of it, had no place for a forum that started off "I'm am drunk and...."

As a toon that's been perma banned from your game twice for chat violations, I'm impressed you've lowed you're level of standards.
We can now all begin with, "I"m am drunk and...."

Well done Inno and the Support Teams that have punished toons for lesser in these post over the years to keep this financed.

"I am drunk and SOOoo.. need to..."

LOL. Moderators of this thread are an embarrassment to those that have come before them and moderated these threads.

Pankreas PorFavor

About 8 years ago, and up to about 3 years ago, there was a time with this game where Mods of this forum and Mods of the game, and maybe even Inno as the host of it, had no place for a forum that started off "I'm am drunk and...."

funny. this thread was started in May 2014. hm... that's less than 8 years ago, but more than 3 years ago. omg, what does this mean?!?

Poker Alice

It could give the impression to a new person or a relatively new person such as myself that this is the new normal?

What does it mean? I'm not sure!
I read this topic title with a frown, not as I'm am ddddd drunk or I am a drunk but as I am a person with a problem. = Was it a cry for help?

asdf124

As a toon that's been perma banned from your game twice for chat violations, I'm impressed you've lowed you're level of standards.

Well done Inno and the Support Teams that have punished toons for lesser in these post over the years to keep this financed.

"I am drunk and SOOoo.. need to..."

LOL. Moderators of this thread are an embarrassment to those that have come before them and moderated these threads.
I see no problem with the thread, the guy who made it probably is long gone. And you are right, you still exist here.... Standards have gone low since you are still here...