Hunt puma....what puma!

DeletedUser34781

puma-03.jpg

what a puma looks like... so it's not just me. i'm a stickler for detail!!

DeletedUser35277

Also called cougar, mountain cat and painter ( mountain man's pronunciation of panther)

DeletedUser34781

yes but the image of the job is not of a cougar or puma but of a lioness :)

DeletedUser6752

I'm pretty sure that both Pumas and Lionesses look to the left as well as the right - if that's not the difference you mean, then I'm at a loss.

DeletedUser34781

I'm pretty sure that both Pumas and Lionesses look to the left as well as the right - if that's not the difference you mean, then I'm at a loss.
i think you better book an eye test mate if you can't see the screener i posted ,it is a lioness in 1st post.

DeletedUser6752

If you can't point out specific differences, just say so. I seriously cannot see any, not that it really matters. Coloring is the same, ear size and shape appear the same, nose looks the same - is it the whiskers? Like I said, the only difference I can see is the direction it's looking. The game icon shows a profile and your pic is from the front, so there's no way to get analytically precise.
Here's another photo of a puma from the internets, this time a profile. Puma.jpg Also one of a lioness, same profile. lioness.jpg

DeletedUser34781

would you like a pixel by pixel where's wally head to head of the differences?. it's plain to see without needing to point out differences. the in game job icon of a puma is not one ..it's a lioness . simples. you can't see it it's not my problem. like the icon makes a difference..hells no.
left or right profile makes no odds. the joys of symmetrical faces..its gonna be the same no matter

DeletedUser34084

Lovely attention to details. I would suggest they change it to something more symbolic, so people are 100% sure they're hunting pumas and not lionesses. Something like this:

20a9303c6c.png

On a more serious note, it kind of looks like a lioness? But not really? Most lionesses images I've found on google had that specific fluffy chin "Goatee" or whatever you call it:
98dc054c12.png

And Imo the ingame image looks more like a plushy animal. (Hunting plushies confirmed?)

Also does it really matter if it looks more like a lioness? :p It's still a really small image.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34781

you both win at the internet today. :)

Lol.. it matters not. . but details details! but they really should use the sports puma logo..much much better