Hrvati

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22685

Post in English as well, or your post will be deleted!
Just be thankful that there is any post at all in this section :laugh:

And Google translator says:
We are not yet able to translate from Bosnian into English.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just be thankful that there is any post at all in this section :laugh:

And Google translator says:
We are not yet able to translate from Bosnian into English.
What bosnian ??? this is Croatian language :mad: dont offens our language or Joxer will use his power on
you
:laugh:

DeletedUser

What bosnian ??? this is Croatian language :mad: dont offens our language or Joxer will use his power on
you
:laugh:

what an Englishman who knows the language?

OK onli engleski!!!!!!

bat moj engleski ist veri bed
:whistle::razz::whistle::shootout:
:donkey:

DeletedUser

you :laugh:

Deal! Power on!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M678PVOf5F0

Robert, the official lanuage here is English, you have to use it. Get books, get dictionary, attend courses and learn it.

---------------

Službeni jezik na forumu je engleski i moraš ga koristit. Knjige, rječnik, tečaj, zagrij stolicu već jednom, manje igranja, više učenja. :)

DeletedUser

Google translator gave me the same result. Detects the language as Bosnian and does not include it in translations. I selected Serbian from the list and translated the text to: Is there still someone here?

Anyway. Whatever you post, needs to be in English as well. So you all have 24 hours to post an official translation of the OP post.

DeletedUser

Omg, Reno ... Not funny, I live in Reno! Now I gotta show that video to everybody :D

DeletedUser

Google translator gave me the same result. Detects the language as Bosnian and does not include it in translations. I selected Serbian from the list and translated the text to: Is there still someone here?

Anyway. Whatever you post, needs to be in English as well. So you all have 24 hours to post an official translation of the OP post.

off with Bosnia and Serbia, If you do not know where Croatia!? Here's a picture!!!

Slika0203.jpg

and here I am writing in English!!!
OK?
:razz::razz:

DeletedUser

I can't believe I am given a geography lesson because I do not speak Croatian.
Blame the google translator. It detected the language as Bosnian. It translated what you said using Serbian. Roger that?
Now 24h are up, nobody gave me a translation of the OP post. Good that you took the time to post a map. To bad it was not what I asked (or needed). Thank you for the lesson, thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.