Hr Nyborg appreciation thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser34084
  • Start date

DeletedUser34084

I love pies, especially apple pies :-D I have not read The Dandy, it has not been published here where I live (as far as I know) ..... But there are no pies in the game, really, so I wonder it can be put in somewhere ;-)
What do you think of Randers as a city?

Nisa

W A O U W

Now this is something i would never for the life of me have expected. A whole topic just for me :-D
Oh wait, who me ?? Hahaaa dearest people, it is I the "Ex-team-member" himself, Hr.Nyborg

Mistakes were made, rules were broken, stuff was shared that should not have been, internally knowledge was talked about. I was open about more or less everything that i could answer on. I told everything i could know about an issue.

Been there done that. If you stand up for players it will be seen as a betrayal in their eyes.

I guess we go back in talking all this in whispers , private convos etc . Although you did some mistakes you can be proud of yourself for making players feel appreciated on this game.

RaiderTr

Was fun while it lasted.

Welcome back to the robotic corporate/politic talks.
Or.. ignorance for that matter.

szycopath

W A O U W

Now this is something i would never for the life of me have expected. A whole topic just for me :-D
Oh wait, who me ?? Hahaaa dearest people, it is I the "Ex-team-member" himself, Hr.Nyborg

This time presenting my self with my player name.
The only thing i will say in all of this, to have some form of respect for Innogames for giving me the option to be part of the game as Community Management
is that this was NOT a mutual agreement. Now i did not negotiate on this decision but i am just as surprised as you that this was the way to end things. Clearly a door has been slammed in my butt with a clear "closed" sign printed on the door.

Now i will again not talk ill of the company. So i will only talk about my self.
Mistakes were made, rules were broken, stuff was shared that should not have been, internally knowledge was talked about. I was open about more or less everything that i could answer on. I told everything i could know about an issue.

If i made a mistake, favored someone over another, or was just plain wrong, at least to you, the players i was not affraid to admit this and say my bad/sorry.
I have been free spirited, done things my way and in general tried to find out where the community was both in the game, but also for some of you, personally.

But Innogames is a big company and mistakes are looked hard upon, no warning was given or talk with me in all of this.
It has been so much fun, i have used almost 80% of my life with you, learning, working, playing, "improving"
So yeah, maybe they do need 2 managers to handle you alls ;-)
At least i felt like i did work for more than 1 person.

So THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. Do not worry, i will be lurking in the shadows for a bit, reading everything. :lovetw:

Thx, haven't heard this in a while

RaiderTr

A whole week after Nyborg and we still don't have a full-time/Permanent CM , Forum is dead for days , any useful plans are cancelled for good, 7 days rip-off click clack beep boop event showed up that requires you to spend 3k nuggets to win 300
Etc etc.

Why exactly did you kick Nyborg again?
If you don't even have a replacement or any plan?
(Oops, sorry, he left for personal reasons, my bad :roll:)

Meanwhile we still don't know if "you know who" (LCM/CMS) got replaced or not.

Everything is in deadlock and quite uncertain. :hmf:

Last edited:

Lyrinx.

I don't know either what went wrong there. Maybe I should ask @szebar, probably he knows what happened from 2019 to 2021:hmf:

Doc Paine

In my dealings with him I believe Hr Nyborg was trying to be fair but he really was easily manipulated and as a result messed up a number of basic actions with me at least.
But I hope he was not pushed out of the job - it looks like many here were happy with his performance.

Malnaborg

Thank you again all.

I do know that i, in the start might have done things to quickly before i researched it enough. But at least my intend was always to please you the players, while i tried to "understand" how the international marked was being run, from Kuro (earlier Manager) and then how i could/should run it.

But as mentioned i have never been to proud to say i made a mistake, or did something that might not have been well thought trough. But never the less, as time went by in these 3 month i was on the job, i was starting to feel we were going placed with a lot of stuff, and really starting to have something good going :)

Jordy

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
Is there an option where we can all donate Nuggets or money to get Nyborg back in the team? If Innogames does not want to pay his salary I am sure the community would want to pinch in. Nothing else is worth spending on anyway.

Nyborg made things fun again & I sincerely miss the joyful answers he brought to the forum. He brought many of us hope to keep going and see what happens.

Now that he's gone what faith can we have that PvP will be fixed? Will Goobers FF proposal be tested as was planned or will nothing change meaning we should move on?

DeletedUser15368

BTW, I just wanted to give my respects to @mnnielsen for actually talking to us like humans during this situation. I know this was as much of a surprise for you as it was for us...

meanwhile...
ZE8PqsP.png

Last edited by a moderator: