Hr Nyborg appreciation thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser34084
  • Start date

canufeelit

F

I'm used to being disappointed by inno decisions but dang man...

Also was looking forward to exploring my baby making capabilities

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
"Private reasons". Kek. Make it sound like he voluntarily left. Let me fix that for you.

P.S. - Remember folks, be kind to Mnnielson and give him a chance. We have no reason to believe it is his fault Nyborg is gone. Hopefully he will be just as communicative and helpful.
Actually Im a woman ;-) And I know Hr. Nyborg very well, he and I have been working together for many years, and I sure can understand why you all liked him

Nisa

This is only for a short while ;-)

Sounds promising :)

We all know Nyborg broke zillion of rules and it was actually why players were on their feet. He was honest and had no ill intention.
Maybe if you just spanked him in time would be better.
Coming up with force on players and lame announcements like he left cause of personal reasons, players posts were not deleted will not sit well with the community.

He wasn't perfect but was honest and that's where respect goes.

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
Co-CM ?
Right... this role was removed years ago when there was no need for CM and Co-CM so it makes sense now with low number of players to have Co-CM again.
Yes, CoCM, the reason to why this is reintroduced is because, I was Hr.Nyborgs helper when he started his CM job, to help him out with the tools ect. and because the rest of the scandinavian countries is going to be merged to .net at some point, and it also requires a little preparation in advance. But as the attentive player has seen, I have been here in support for a few months, now I have just come forward for the rest of you

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
Sounds promising :)

We all know Nyborg broke zillion of rules and it was actually why players were on their feet. He was honest and had no ill intention.
Maybe if you just spanked him in time would be better.
Coming up with force on players and lame announcements like he left cause of personal reasons, players posts were not deleted will not sit well with the community.

He wasn't perfect but was honest and that's where respect goes.
A spank only goes a bit of way :) (I have teenagers so I would know) - But in this case, it would be the same as kicking someone who is already lying down. Right now, most of all, he needs peace and time to get on top of everything again

Malnaborg

W A O U W

Now this is something i would never for the life of me have expected. A whole topic just for me :-D
Oh wait, who me ?? Hahaaa dearest people, it is I the "Ex-team-member" himself, Hr.Nyborg

This time presenting my self with my player name.
The only thing i will say in all of this, to have some form of respect for Innogames for giving me the option to be part of the game as Community Management
is that this was NOT a mutual agreement. Now i did not negotiate on this decision but i am just as surprised as you that this was the way to end things. Clearly a door has been slammed in my butt with a clear "closed" sign printed on the door.

Now i will again not talk ill of the company. So i will only talk about my self.
Mistakes were made, rules were broken, stuff was shared that should not have been, internally knowledge was talked about. I was open about more or less everything that i could answer on. I told everything i could know about an issue.

If i made a mistake, favored someone over another, or was just plain wrong, at least to you, the players i was not affraid to admit this and say my bad/sorry.
I have been free spirited, done things my way and in general tried to find out where the community was both in the game, but also for some of you, personally.

But Innogames is a big company and mistakes are looked hard upon, no warning was given or talk with me in all of this.
It has been so much fun, i have used almost 80% of my life with you, learning, working, playing, "improving"
So yeah, maybe they do need 2 managers to handle you alls ;-)
At least i felt like i did work for more than 1 person.

So THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. Do not worry, i will be lurking in the shadows for a bit, reading everything. :lovetw:

OlliePie

Actually Im a woman ;-) And I know Hr. Nyborg very well, he and I have been working together for many years, and I sure can understand why you all liked him
Dear Ms @mnnielsen,
So you will be aware Mr Nr. Nyborg was keen on introducing pies to the product list. Exclusive you understand not for riff raft just for me! He was keen very keen. Beside himself with keeness.
I hope you will honor his quest for Pies in the west.
Furthermore did you ever read the Dandy, well there were cowPies, so its a thing 'cos Desperate Dan had them... Totally appropriate for the West.
Yours Sincerely
OlliePie

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
Dear Ms @mnnielsen,
So you will be aware Mr Nr. Nyborg was keen on introducing pies to the product list. Exclusive you understand not for riff raft just for me! He was keen very keen. Beside himself with keeness.
I hope you will honor his quest for Pies in the west.
Furthermore did you ever read the Dandy, well there were cowPies, so its a thing 'cos Desperate Dan had them... Totally appropriate for the West.
Yours Sincerely
OlliePie
I love pies, especially apple pies :-D I have not read The Dandy, it has not been published here where I live (as far as I know) ..... But there are no pies in the game, really, so I wonder it can be put in somewhere ;-)

OlliePie

I love pies, especially apple pies :-D I have not read The Dandy, it has not been published here where I live (as far as I know) ..... But there are no pies in the game, really, so I wonder it can be put in somewhere ;-)
Dear Ms @mnnielsen,
Now you understand its just for me, exclusive, being that I am becoming a favourite of the CMs.
As you can tell I am quite shy and don't really interact or say much so I will be able to keep this between us.
Loose lips eat pies.
I look forward to the next update on 'Operation Pie'
Toodle pip
Yours Sincerely
OlliePie