Hr Nyborg appreciation thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser34084
  • Start date

jarograv

Dear The West Community,

We would like to inform you that Hr.nyborg, Community Manager of The West English has left our company due to private reasons

"Private reasons". Kek. Make it sound like he voluntarily left. Let me fix that for you.

Dear The West Community,

We would like to inform you that Hr.nyborg, Community Manager of The West English has been fired from his role. While we understand he was appreciated among the community, we at Innogames took issue with him actively managing the community by sharing information and working with players to solve issues.

P.S. - Remember folks, be kind to Mnnielson and give him a chance. We have no reason to believe it is his fault Nyborg is gone. Hopefully he will be just as communicative and helpful.

Clever Hans

"Private reasons". Kek. Make it sound like he voluntarily left. Let me fix that for you.

P.S. - Remember folks, be kind to Mnnielson and give him a chance. We have no reason to believe it is his fault Nyborg is gone. Hopefully he will be just as communicative and helpful.

He sure didn´t sound like he´s quitting when he kindly replied to our questions on the forum today. Also, leaving CMs usually leave a farewell message when their term is over which didn´t happen this time. :rolleyes:

asdf124

He sure didn´t sound like he´s quitting when he kindly replied to our questions on the forum today. Also, leaving CMs usually leave a farewell message when their term is over which didn´t happen this time. :rolleyes:
I got you, one sec when I get into his account.... All should be fixed soon ~TM

DeletedUser34084

I was told its automatically reflected on that site when someone given "power"
Yes, and no. Someone needs to manually "tick" who appears on that page and what title they have, in reality there's way more people with admin rights on each server (there's an Inno account, each developer has access and so on)