Howdah Pistol Upgrade

DeletedUser36979

Hello all,We need some good reasons why you people dont want howdah to get a stat upgrade or else making it upgradeable.

We also want a good reason to upgrade it... all I see are people that want to upgrade it because they don't like that it have been surpassed by other weapons... that is called evolution. It happens with every event, older stuff gets weaker. And that is how IG earn a lot of money on this game.

DeletedUser31908

We also want a good reason to upgrade it... all I see are people that want to upgrade it because they don't like that it have been surpassed by other weapons... that is called evolution. It happens with every event, older stuff gets weaker. And that is how IG earn a lot of money on this game.

Ok let me give a good reason.

Most of the weapons in the game got the upgrade facility,Howdah did not.Why is it so?
Inno belt got this facility,it makes it the best belt around,why wont the devs consider that?

Is it only with the howdah that people have a problem? You did not protest against the colt dragoon level 5 having an upper limit of 240.
Howdah would only have its upper limit at 220.

That should be enough of reason.Now if anybody has a problem please list it out here(Problems don't include not owning a howdah).

DeletedUser37281

It's amazing how some people will go on and on and on just to get something they want .

DeletedUser36979

Ok let me give a good reason.

Most of the weapons in the game got the upgrade facility,Howdah did not.Why is it so?
Inno belt got this facility,it makes it the best belt around,why wont the devs consider that?

Is it only with the howdah that people have a problem? You did not protest against the colt dragoon level 5 having an upper limit of 240.
Howdah would only have its upper limit at 220.

That should be enough of reason.Now if anybody has a problem please list it out here(Problems don't include not owning a howdah).

What about the Golden Tomahawk then? Or is it just the Howdah, because you have one, and with higher damage, you might be able to win in duels again? How about you just adapt to the game instead? Howdah and Golden Tomahawk have had their days as top tier.

Also, if they get upgraded, all event winners will want their weapons upgraded as well. And if we all just want what we have, how should the game earn Innogames any money? A large portion of their profit comes from events.

I was (and am still) against the entire upgrade thing, but have adapted and moved on.

DeletedUser37934

Golden Gun also

We need to be able to trade it and upgrade it

DeletedUser36192

I believe that there's going to be a large divide between those who actually even support the idea of upgrades. I know lots of people who dislike it (myself included).

it 'supports' the economy, but it really diminishes the number of people who can use those items. The same people constantly upgrading and hoarding the gear, now when i get multiples in events i don't even get to share them with friends and townies cause they're so valuable that new players don't get it.

I can afford a GT/Howdah, don't get me wrong. The issue is not their current rarity. I've had both before, and i can say they're both strong, incredibly so if you used them at like lvl 100 where they're the strongest for their level.

But GoH your statement of "many others can get it" is just false. There's not even many other howdahs in each server. if you start upgrading them, there's going to be some 2 people in a server that have those weapons. they may not even use them but want them for collections.

I'd agree and say that they shouldn't be upgraded, there's not even enough in the game for it to be a concern.

Doc Scurlock

The West Team
In-Game Supporter
Vote no from me. I have both a Howdah and a GT which i paid cash for. the reason i have them is because they are both rare items and collectible. And i doubt there are enough out there to be bought for upgrading, getting to level one would cost millions and i doubt you would get past level 1

DeletedUser

If you want to upgrade a Howdah, you don't know how to duel anyway.

DeletedUser

a update of stats will work to even if upgrade is not possible.. when you think of it upgrade is not the best idea since there aint many out there in every server but a if they can update the stats that will be nice to

Pankreas PorFavor

a update of stats will work to even if upgrade is not possible.. when you think of it upgrade is not the best idea since there aint many out there in every server but a if they can update the stats that will be nice to

No.
You spent a lot of money to have a great weapon, and now it's not so great anymore? Tough luck. If they update Howdah/GT, maybe they can also update Cullen Baker's items. Or tombola weapons. Or whatever I bought in 2013 and it's not so useful now.

DeletedUser

No.
You spent a lot of money to have a great weapon, and now it's not so great anymore? Tough luck. If they update Howdah/GT, maybe they can also update Cullen Baker's items. Or tombola weapons. Or whatever I bought in 2013 and it's not so useful now.

Just so you remember howdah pistol and GT is not a tombala item and you can updare cullens items so please ...

Pankreas PorFavor

so please what?
is this an item you spent nuggets on? bonds? ingame cash? then it is the same like cullen's items or anything similar you got from using bonds/nuggets/cash. yes, you can upgrade cullen's items. I am not talking against upgrading howdah/gt. I am talking about updating their stats. if you think that one-time purchase should give you a privilege forever, then this is the wrong game for you.
if you spent real money/ingame money/bonds on an item once, and 2 years later it is no longer as good as it was because new items are introduced - this is not a reason to change the stats of this item. and I don't care if you spent bonds to buy a premium chest and want your howdah that came out of it updated, or if you got a pair of Pat Garrett's jeans from that chest and want those pants updated with better stats. I don't care if you spent millions on golden tomahawk or a bunch of cullen's razors you upgraded. those items are replaced by new and better stuff, and that's the way it goes. unfortunatelly! Inno should make us want to pay for new content, not for new items that are slightly improved compared to those from the last tombola event.
anyway, if Inno allows that 1500 bonds/nuggets that one player spent will forever grant them the best weapon in this game, and the same amount that someone else spent will give them crap, or at best 2-3 months of good gear until the next tombola - then I am firmly against it. you enjoyed your howdah and it was great for a while, now it's not that good. join the club - we all have it with our gear. why are those two items so special that they should be updated? because they are rare? so what? there's just a few of you that should be privileged? why? I understand why you would like to have the ultimate weapon, we all would. but I don't understand why howdah or GT should be that weapon and not [insert weapon of choice here]?

DeletedUser29602

I do wish they would come up with a continuation of the GG/GC quest. Those are items that were not purchased or lucked out and won on the old lotto system. They were actual quest items and not an easy quest at that.

DeletedUser36559

I do wish they would come up with a continuation of the GG/GC quest. Those are items that were not purchased or lucked out and won on the old lotto system. They were actual quest items and not an easy quest at that.

They were much harder back in the days but nowadays a few 15 sec jobs in enough to get a GG.

DeletedUser30814

This is idea is very good, because there is no upgrade on howdah and golden tomahawk many of the users are discriminated.
I have both , i paid so much money for these weapons ...and now are useless ......

Pankreas PorFavor

I have both , i paid so much money for these weapons ...and now are useless ......

I paid a lot of money for many other items that are useless now...
I don't understand why it is acceptable to make Chingachgook's or Frank Eaton's or Freeman's stuff useless, but Howdah/GT should be exempted from that process?

DeletedUser38190

Howdah or Golden T both is old weapons and are put on a shelf by many players be course they got Cullen´s wep or another kinde of event wep.
Allso those that got the $ for it they upgrade shop wep for a good dmg.
I never had any of the wep (Howdah or GT) and dont care.. i just hope that inno dont make them upgradable.. The upgrade system have killed the marked on the danish servers, small palyers/new players has no chance getting good "old" event stuff be course all upgrade there items.. :hmf:
imo inno can drop the upgrade system and make the gab between those players that spend alot real money on the game and those that spend abit less.. :hmf:

Just thoughts from a grumpy Dane.. :D