How to win a fort battle

DeletedUser24603

So if you have tried several times to win a fort battle and not won.

First,
you should try what Fort Nyuks is doing

15 min after unhinged calls a battle they call one

Second,
better yet SixGuns cant win a fort battle so now that unhinged has 2 Battles on the go they call another, but then they are not sure that they can win so they call a multi battle

So the question is if you cant win a fort battle straight up, do you deserve the win?:dry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22575

First,

Second,
better yet SixGuns cant win a fort battle so now that unhinged has 2 Battles on the go they call another, but then they are not sure that they can win so they call a multi battle

So the question is if you cant win a fort battle straight up, do you deserve the win?:dry:

First off no town can win a battle "straight up" not even Wolf Creek. If you think so go declare on one and tell everyone else to stay away, Wolf Creek will take it all by themselves.

Second off, one thing Sixguns does not do is let an ally attack a fort they have a share in, and then when that fort is lost refuse to help take it back because they can't "attack an ally" like Wolf Creek does.

Then again that might have something to do with Wolf Creek having a secret alliance with just a couple of towns "that really count" despite all of those towns they are suppose to be allied with.

DeletedUser

Fred, this ought to be some kind of a protest on multiattacks right?
When we're talking about fort fights, a win is a win. This is not 1 player vs 1 player where your chance of a win is 99.99% against a builder, but a team vs a team. A team will have mixed classes, not just one. Better team wins. And it's always deserved.

A problem appeared because of multiattacks? Ya, right.
The town involved in all those fights has more allies than you could ever imagine: Wolf Creek & friends, SISU and friends, The Bandits & friends.
That means, they have no problem at all to fill every available spot in each fight.

Every single fort win is deserved. SInce I'm on the shopping business I'm unsure I'll make it to any of these fights, but if I manage to enter the town, then count me in. Against the hugging alliance, of course. I'm a risk loving adventurer. :)
And I have nuggets. Which means if I survive one fight, I can teleport to the next one in a matter of seconds. So make sure you're shooting at me if you see me on the other side. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TJ do I notice a slight bitterness towards us lovely folk at Wolf Creek? Rather uncalled for since this thread has nothing to do with us

DeletedUser22575

TJ do I notice a slight bitterness towards us lovely folk at Wolf Creek? Rather uncalled for since this thread has nothing to do with us

No bitterness at all, just your imagination. :razz:

What your saying is that despite this thread being about fort battles and the methods towns use to take forts we can't discuss the methods that Wolf Creek uses despite them being a top town? :laugh:

DeletedUser

No the thread is about whether people who just call multi battles deserve to win through the unoriginal and frankly very boring trick which makes people sick of fort . We haven't called a single multi battle, so this does not apply to us

DeletedUser22575

No the thread is about whether people who just call multi battles deserve to win through the unoriginal and frankly very boring trick which makes people sick of fort . We haven't called a single multi battle, so this does not apply to us

Unoriginal tactic, so it certainly is not a new one now is it. I hear this same complaint from towns in every world, usually from "top" towns with numerous forts.

And it is certainly "boring" to them because despite them hugging every town they possible could it still requires them to make choices on which fort attacks are real attacks and which might be fake, increasing the chances of those declaring the attacks of taking a fort.

One possible solution to this problem would be for "top towns" to actually take no more forts than they could successfully defend with their allies help if every fort they owned were all declared on at the same time.

Towns being able to only have a limited number of forts that they owned or shared in could actually lead to full fort battles every battle. Towns that had reached their cap could still go and fort fight helping those towns who had not reached their cap yet. This could possible lead to fort fighting being fun for everyone for the duration of the world.

Another solution would be for "top towns" to whine about multi attacks and advocate the theory that if you can't take a fort with out multi attacks you don't deserve a fort...so quit declaring on them and hope it works, just leave all of the forts for the "top towns" who are really the only ones who "deserve" to have a fort to gobble up.

Pretty clear which theory you prefer isn't it?

DeletedUser

First,

Second,

It all Fun in my eyes.
If you dont want to a multi prong attack as a town, then dont own MULTI forts?

whatever the case may be good luck to all sides !! remember its a game and it's meant to be played.

Win or lose we will all still have fun.

I am sure that any forts unhinged and crew may lose today they will have fun taking back am I right?

Also think of it like this, I have considered the fact that you may even win all of the fort battles !! think how awesome you guys will look right?

DeletedUser

You need to have a good plan a good general and a good showing :)

DeletedUser

Unoriginal tactic, so it certainly is not a new one now is it. I hear this same complaint from towns in every world, usually from "top" towns with numerous forts.

And it is certainly "boring" to them because despite them hugging every town they possible could it still requires them to make choices on which fort attacks are real attacks and which might be fake, increasing the chances of those declaring the attacks of taking a fort.

One possible solution to this problem would be for "top towns" to actually take no more forts than they could successfully defend with their allies help if every fort they owned were all declared on at the same time.

Towns being able to only have a limited number of forts that they owned or shared in could actually lead to full fort battles every battle. Towns that had reached their cap could still go and fort fight helping those towns who had not reached their cap yet. This could possible lead to fort fighting being fun for everyone for the duration of the world.

Another solution would be for "top towns" to whine about multi attacks and advocate the theory that if you can't take a fort with out multi attacks you don't deserve a fort...so quit declaring on them and hope it works, just leave all of the forts for the "top towns" who are really the only ones who "deserve" to have a fort to gobble up.

Pretty clear which theory you prefer isn't it?

SOOOOOO true.

DeletedUser

Are you really going to brag about winning a fort battle that had 2 people show up to defend ? Really? Really?

One side whines about the "huggers" being too strong, the other side whines that the weaker towns don't deserve a fort if they have to resort to multiple attacks just to take a fort that can't be defended, blah blah blah.

If anything, the stronger alliance should be proud because the Sixguns have publicly announced that they acknowledge they are weaker, much weaker, than the unhinged alliance by resorting to multi attacks (noteworthy: A previous attempt to take the fort "straight up" failed so they had to resort to these tactics)

After being acknowledged as such a strong alliance this early in the world, it would be nice if the big boys could also acknowledge that the weaker Sixguns at least are creative enough to figure out how to win a fort, regardless of how weak it is to resort to multi's this early.

DeletedUser

Are you really going to brag about winning a fort battle that had 2 people show up to defend ? Really? Really?

Did not read all of that. Way too long. Did read that though. I was referring to the one before that which we won:) You must think i'm an idiot to brag about winning the one you speak of.

I would like to thank the wolf creek members and other alliance members who are so mad about the hugfest that they helped us. The problem with huge alliances is you cant keep everyone happy and with all the stuff coming my way theres ALOT of people unhappy lol.

DeletedUser

After being acknowledged as such a strong alliance this early in the world, it would be nice if the big boys could also acknowledge that the weaker Sixguns at least are creative enough to figure out how to win a fort, regardless of how weak it is to resort to multi's this early.

@Slug:
Agreed, call it weak out numbered, out classed whatever you want to call it, We adapted, If I learned anything From the military it is to adapt and Conquer.(tumble)

@ everyone else:
I don't care what people call us I don't care who is happy or unhappy that we used these tactics. it is what it is. :nowink:

Unhinged Chooses to be greedy Fort Mongers. If they can't defend against multi attacks from Several Smaller towns THATS NOT MY PROBLEM. We seen a weakness I.E. unhinged being greedy and not thinking about being able to defend all 1 billion forts and we Pounced.:rolleyes:

This is just as much my game as it is yours....:ph34r:
You play your way ill play my way ...........:indian:

In the end we all have Fun, If you don't then uhmmmmm Dont play? :blink: