DeletedUser

ok finish reading already..
next question is which to add?

Strength
Mobility
Dexterity
Charisma?

DeletedUser

Depends, are you more of an offense/defense person or are you a mix(Which is still a very good thing.) Do you use melee or firearms?

DeletedUser

Hi i prefer a mixture of offense and defense, i'll be using firearm too. :bandit:

DeletedUser

than forget about vigor...

To my understanding, invest in shooting if you want to shoot harder... investing in aiming will help you not mis your shot...

You also have to dodge decently your opponent or else your HP will always go low too quickly... so invest in dodging

Appearance will let you get some offense (when you challenge) advantage... Tactics will gives you a better defensive bonus (when youget challenged..)

So think about your tactic and work it wisely :)

DeletedUser

Since EstoyLoco talked about stats, I'll talk about attributes.

Strength is pretty much useless, sure health and toughness but never or rarley get it.
Mobility gives you Reflex and dodge which are important! Dodge is one of your main defense skills, reflex reduces firearm damege.
Dexterity is important for shooters! IT gives you shooting and aim! This is one of your top skills.
Charisma is important to get apperance and tactics.

So to sum it all up, barley any strength, dexteiry most skill points, and even it out between mobility and charisma.

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS ONLY A SUGGESTION, NOT A GAURENTEED OMG YOU'LL PWN ALL BUT MAYBE DECENT!