How To get these Weapons.....

DeletedUser20688

I had Bowie's Knife drop doing either Transport Alcohol or Working as a Sheriff or you can most likely buy one on an active world's Market.

The other I think you'd have to buy a Unique Chest or a Premium Chest. That is purely conjecture based on the knowledge that a Sniper Rifle was gained in that manner on World 11 via the 2011 Christmas chest offers that are basically the same as the new chests being offered in the UPB Shop.

DeletedUser25480

geronimo's is from winning community events although i am not sure if it is dropped from achests (haven't seen anyone getting one), bowie's can be found on jobs with a decent luck providing the range has the purchase price in

DeletedUser

Thanks for that, by the way what is the active world market? sorry im just a beginner

DeletedUser

Active worlds are latest worlds to open, like colorado, that have more people. The markets there are more likely to have more trading going on than on older worlds.

DeletedUser25892

geronimo's is from winning community events although i am not sure if it is dropped from achests (haven't seen anyone getting one), bowie's can be found on jobs with a decent luck providing the range has the purchase price in

How do you win one of these?

DeletedUser20688

MM,

Another part of the forum just recently discussed this (Sniper Rifle). A Dutch player said a Geronimo's item was rewarded as part of a 5-day Roleplaying event on a Dutch server.

Technically, that is all hearsay. At least, I cannot confirm or deny those reports.

DeletedUser34295

MM,

Another part of the forum just recently discussed this (Sniper Rifle). A Dutch player said a Geronimo's item was rewarded as part of a 5-day Roleplaying event on a Dutch server.

Technically, that is all hearsay. At least, I cannot confirm or deny those reports.

Here you can click to the official thread of the community event of the Dutch server. It is in Dutch, but if you scroll a bit you will see the image and be able to make out that it was the first price for the end of the competition :)

Last edited by a moderator: