How to bank $ & sleep in a hotel???

DeletedUser

Hi,

I am relatively new in the west and need some help to figure out how to put my character in a hotel to sleep and how to put money in a bank.

Any assistance is much appreciated.

Thx,

Rick/highcountry2

DeletedUser

You can only bank your money if you are part of a town. If you are not part of one, dont worry, no one can take ur money until you are.

As for sleeping, open up your town, or any other town, and click on the hotel, choose which room you'd like to sleep in (or can afford), and set it to sleep. It is kind of like working an 8hr job.

DeletedUser

Hi,

I wanted to thank you for your help. I'm glad that there are some players like yourself that are helpful. Thanks again.

Rick

DeletedUser

STFU

and stop helping loosers that havent even tried themselves.

its ok not to know some specific stuff in the game, but not to know the stuff that can be easily found out by oneself or read in the manual is lame, and dont defend that

DeletedUser

I've gone to sleep and had an hour remaining but I was at 100/100 energy already and wanted to know if I cancelled sleep if I'd lose all I gained or if I'm free to wake up at my leisure. If I can wake up any time, then what stops me from sleeping every time I have a few hours away from my computer, then cancelling when I get back? Besides the loss of $10 each time..?

It's just 1x 8 hour increment, unlike a job with 10, 30, 60, 120 increments. If you cancel after 4 hours, do you lose all that you've gained? So can you wake up early at your own discretion without any penalty?

DeletedUser

Your health and energy returns incrmentally. Nothing prevents you from cancelling your sleep and you loose nothing for it (save the money you put in. If you are at full energy you can cancel your sleep and do a job, or better yet que up a job which will cost energy right away and continue to sleep getting your energy back at a faster rate.