how old are you guys?

DeletedUser

Old enough to know better, but young enough to do it anyway? Maybe I should go with, old enough to consider Hellstromm young instead. :p

DeletedUser1121

I'm young enough to be considered a codger, but old enough to be considered an irascible, coffin-dodging coot. :p

45 isn't that old enough to be considered an irascible, coffin-dodging coot.

(proof can be found here. A real copy of Hellstromm's birth certificate. :p Don't ask me how i got it.. All I can say is that I know some very bad people..)

DeletedUser33223

I'm younger thatn you HIHIpeople. 13 and a bit but with a lot more wisdom than some people (namely a lot of my teachers. Lol)

Zemelci, calling yourself wiser than your elders and adults will not go over well with your…. elder's and adults.

DeletedUser8131

One of the oldest

I'm 59. I note that Bat says he's 60 and counting backwards. Anyone older?

DeletedUser

I'm 36, but with a 12 year old son I figure those years count double so I'm really 48.

DeletedUser

Elmyr = Older than us

Life story again muhahahah... actually just Uni/Finished it, story.

Anyway, just finished UNIVERSITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got my results, I am allowed to do my H-Dip. I'm lucky 'cause I had it paid already.

Also, I'm just epic.

DeletedUser

My age

in your time 47 in my time I reversed the clock at 40 I have Anti Birthdays now so 40-7 =33 :p

DeletedUser

My age in your time 47 in my time I reversed the clock at 40 I have Anti Birthdays now so 40-7 =33

You do realize by age 64 (our time) you would be going thru anti-puberty, at age 77 you'll be wearing diapers again (Depends), age 80 you'll be jumping back in the womb (feet first, wuss), and you will never have been conceived by the time you reach 81, spending the remaining nine months of your paltry anti-existence floating around in a fleshy bag of amniotic fluid, oi? What quandary that would be. As if you had never existed, and yet there you were.

Last edited by a moderator: