How much is your inventory worth??

DeletedUser

Ok, i thought this thread was a good idea so I bring it to world's 4 forum.
This was first posted by "bonez"

The following can help you determine what your gear and inventory is worth. And it's all simple. No manual calculation needed.

And that's how it goes:

1. open your inventory
2. Now copy and paste below code into the browser adress window bar and click enter

javascript:var sell_value_equipped = 0, equipped = Wear.wear, inventory_value = 0, inventory = Bag.getInstance().items; if($defined(equipped.animal)) sell_value_equipped += equipped.animal.get_sell_price(); if($defined(equipped.body)) sell_value_equipped += equipped.body.get_sell_price(); if($defined(equipped.foot)) sell_value_equipped += equipped.foot.get_sell_price(); if($defined(equipped.head)) sell_value_equipped += equipped.head.get_sell_price(); if($defined(equipped.neck)) sell_value_equipped += equipped.neck.get_sell_price(); if($defined(equipped.right_arm)) sell_value_equipped += equipped.right_arm.get_sell_price(); if($defined(equipped.yield)) sell_value_equipped += equipped.yield.get_sell_price(); for(var p in inventory) {inventory_value += inventory[p].get_sell_price() * inventory[p].get_count_value();} alert("Der Wert deiner im Inventar enthaltenen Items beträgt: " + inventory_value + "$\nDer Wert deiner angelegten Items beträgt: " + sell_value_equipped + "$\nDer Gesamtwert beträgt: " + (sell_value_equipped + inventory_value) + "$"); end();

3. You should now see a little window with 3 number values:
The first is your inventory value
The second is the value of your equipped gear
The third is the sum of both

Richest

1.Elmyr $213,984 Lvl 60
2.Oxotower $157,096 Lvl 82
3.Cooto3s $80,459 Lvl 50
4.Jethro Wheeler $63,954 Lvl 63
5.Jozen $45,104 Lvl 53
6.JuanMarin $42,192 Lvl 56
7.sdjx22 $38,486 Lvl 62
8.-TP- $31,463 Lvl 49
9.Boston Collins $20,543 Lvl 51
10.BartBot $16,522 Lvl 45

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so close

Oh wait- is it by sell price?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, I've \got $2,000 in cash on-hand. Does that add up to the 16k?

DeletedUser

You can get it from Weststats too. There my total sell price is listed at 20,543.

DeletedUser

mines only worth $7020 of sell with 39 stuff, i only keep the essentials xP

DeletedUser

Total items: 131
Total sell price: $10085
Total buy price: $20170

DeletedUser

I didn't know that, then he should tell me his ingame name, so that i can post him.

DeletedUser13020

Total items: 73
Total sell price: $31463
Total buy price: $62926