How many more points to passing-out

DeletedUser

Is there anything I can do to guess or know accurately how many more points are left for an opponent to pass out? We had an annoying person who kept attacking every town member constantly, so we decided to mass attack him every hour. Currently about 3-4 of us has been attacking every hour for about 5-6 hours dealing an average of 20-30 damage. Unfortunately most of us are builders too

One Armed Ninja

Nope, which makes me sad as i don't actually like making people pass out as they may have had full energy or so on, so i say sorry after every time it happens :D

Plus the are probaly gonna have at least 300 hp, but i dont know the level so i cant guess

DeletedUser

If you're guessing how much total HP, its about 170 + 10xlevel + [5/15/25? times health pts]{ normal/soldier/soldier with premium}
And unfortunately, he is gaining 5% hp an hour just standing there(2% if your attacking him counts as working/walking)- so I hope you mean 30 damage apiece...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wierd, was re-reading help files again- it says
"At the beginning your character has 100 health points. WIth each level you gain you receive 10 additional points. Per level on the skill health points you also get 5 points."
So, why does my level 25 worker with 25 health have 590 HP? 100 +15x25= 475

DeletedUser

It's 10 life points per "health points" skill.
Your level 25 worker has:
100 life - standard
+240 life - 24 level gains (from 1 to 25) times 10 points
+250 life - Health points skill at 25 (from Strength) times 10
-----
=590 life

Watch when you level up - you will get to 600 for the leveling, and 610 when you use the attribute point.

DeletedUser5046

im so slow...hehehe...he is right anyway...

Last edited by a moderator: