How many Alliances on World 1?

DeletedUser

Is your fault Points a desi youuuur fault!! balme absoulutly everything on him :hmf:
you ruin everything.... BE gone
Joke desi

DeletedUser

Oh my god, never know there are so many alliance in W1. I thought there is only V2 Alliance. Wow... Amazing, so why we can't have a good fort battle there, and why V2 the only alliance who own all ( almost :D ) the fort there :D

Yes we at V2 may own alot of forts but we won them because unlike alot of other alliances we are organised. We prepare fort battles weeks in advance and we work together as an alliance to take the fort and almost every single town keeps the entire alliance aware of its own plans and they support it, our forums are very active and we support each in quests, general game play, and with equipment.
Desi thanks for posting the link to that forum topic It cleared a few things up for me and my town.

DeletedUser

since when did i invite 186 1 man towns you have the wrong guy here jesse.
Also yes i do deserve a medal, always look on the bright side ;)

You have invited lot more than 186,basically every town that appears in the ranking.
Only 186 accepted.Your alliance is the no different than the mass-inviting tribes that
appear in the early stage of Tribalwars or grepolis.Too bad we can't conquer you here.

Oh my god, never know there are so many alliance in W1. I thought there is only V2 Alliance. Wow... Amazing, so why we can't have a good fort battle there, and why V2 the only alliance who own all ( almost :D ) the fort there :D

To have a good battle you need two decent sides.Because of multi battle tactics used by players
like Tom Paris good players in anti-V2 side gave up on fort battles long time ago.

DeletedUser

Up until recently I was pretty much a neutral, independent, third party on w-1. I have been a pure dueler and have dueled everyone pretty much equally.(personal friends excluded). I have never heard whining, complaining, or seen cheap tactics used by the TW-SB, V2 alliance.

However, I have heard lots of whining, complaining, even threats of "getting me banned" because of my duels against the various 'resistance' alliances. Not to mention the fact I have sat back and watched some (not all) of these 'resistance' alliances call many multi fort fights. (call them what you want, but a multi is a multi, is a multi). I even had several of the 'resistance' duelers duel me after I had just helped them defend one of their forts, while I was still in fort gear. Good way to make more friends guys;)

Now don't get me wrong, there are alot of good towns and people in the 'resistance' alliances. However due to recent events I am leaning more toward the v2 alliance (as much as I hate to) as being the "good guys". On w-1.

Until the 'resistance' leaders pull their heads out and put a stop to cheap tactics, (both dueling and fort battle wise) and start getting organized, the v2 alliance is going to continue to kick your butts, and in fact will probably start kicking them even worse. As people get fed up with the various 'resistance' towns tactics. As I have.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let me type really slooooowwww so you can understand Tom. The 'resistance' is basically ALL of the alliances on w-1 that are'nt V2.. Or try reading the forum post for world 1 that is "join us we're the resistance" in which I think you yourself we're one of the main poster's if I am not mistaken...

I am really starting to think that you guys are'nt just 'playing' dumb.:blink::rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: