How many Alliances on World 1?

DeletedUser

I've noticed more and more large Alliances on World 1. Any ideas how many there are in total and is there anywhere I can get a full list from?

DeletedUser

V2 owns the world.Pandoras box tries to stop them.
Everyone else come and go without having much impact on the server.

So you can't say there are many big alliances here.Yes some
of those inferior alliances have recently increased their forum presence.
But this haven't affected the actual game yet.

DeletedUser14006

Considering 8 out of the top 10 alliances fight alongside each other the bigger picture is more evident, they have the numbers but the effort being put in by the vast majority of them is low.

DeletedUser

Considering 8 out of the top 10 alliances fight alongside each other the bigger picture is more evident, they have the numbers but the effort being put in by the vast majority of them is low.

I would have agreed with you derek, but changes are happening, hopefully we can actually start fighting you guys again properly ;)

DeletedUser22685

I would have agreed with you derek, but changes are happening, hopefully we can actually start fighting you guys again properly ;)
Yeah, so we've heard. We all look forward to seeing you walk the walk for a change.

DeletedUser1121

That is just a number. Pandora has wisely chosen to focus on quality instead of quantity..

Pandoras: 36 towns, 339 players, 27 forts
the union: 147 towns 519 players, 9 forts

I think that Pandora still has more fort fighters then the union

DeletedUser

Maybe so desi , i wont so that we do have more :p but you cant see we haven't done well pulling together as separate alliances :) the transition (well its still happening) has gone quiet well

DeletedUser1121

great. VIVA had about 700 players when i disbanded it.
So you even got more together.

DeletedUser

Why did VIVA disband desi its something a lot of people are wanting to know on world 1

DeletedUser

Tom Paris deserves a medal for positive thinking.
He does absolutely nothing yet always likes to pretend he is doing something huge.

All he has done is invite every single town without an alliance in the server which
is not an achievement at all.Most of those players have no idea what forts are.They
might believe the lies he is spreading but they will never show up in fort battles.

Every single fort Union has was won by either V2 or resistance members.

DeletedUser14029

Cheers. About Resistance taking forts, that was ages and ages ago...
Without multis. I still rememebr the days when the Elite-50 under Lokiju's very own banner engaged defenders from Small Forts :)

DeletedUser

Tom Paris deserves a medal for positive thinking.
He does absolutely nothing yet always likes to pretend he is doing something huge.

All he has done is invite every single town without an alliance in the server which
is not an achievement at all.Most of those players have no idea what forts are.They
might believe the lies he is spreading but they will never show up in fort battles.

Every single fort Union has was won by either V2 or resistance members.

since when did i invite 186 1 man towns you have the wrong guy here jesse.
Also yes i do deserve a medal, always look on the bright side ;)

DeletedUser25963

Oh my god, never know there are so many alliance in W1. I thought there is only V2 Alliance. Wow... Amazing, so why we can't have a good fort battle there, and why V2 the only alliance who own all ( almost :D ) the fort there :D