How do the drops work?

oStrangerQuota

I always wondered how "Luck" works, I've seen some jobs that have 1300$ at luck, so that means that at that job an item in the 0-1300$ range can be dropped or an item close to 1300$? Thank you, and sorry if I am asking a stupid question.

Alduin

I always wondered how "Luck" works, I've seen some jobs that have 1300$ at luck, so that means that at that job an item in the 0-1300$ range can be dropped or an item close to 1300$? Thank you, and sorry if I am asking a stupid question.

Just hover your cursor on where you see amount of luck, it will give you information about your drop range.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
It means items with a shop value between the listed price and 1/3 that price. Note: sometimes something ever so slightly outside that range will drop

note: for the same drop value some items will drop more or less often—you will collect a lot more expensive “grey” items than cheap fancy items of the same drop value

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
whats the best set to increase luck?
It depends what you have access to... on colorado I can get to +284%....

but, generally speaking, largely obtainable sets:
Revere
elf/gnome
angus
Allan Quatermain's
bill brocius
little britches

Caerdwyn

You should also have the Lucky Clover Buy Quests in your saloon. John does Weps and Mount, Henry does hat, necklace and shoes, Maya does top, bottoms and belt.

Bad Billy Jack

Don't forget to read the free coin quest. It tells you there are more coin quests at both ghost town & indian village! Also do not cancel a coin quest the appears to become inactive! It will become active again the next day so you can complete it! The quests run something like every other day. Lastly don't know why we are talking coin quest event in wrong thread! LOL

Last edited: