how do i?

DeletedUser15322

create one of those sigs with your characters and levels and world info on the west...i see a lot of them.

thanks.

DeletedUser15322

found that but i tried to copy and paste and that didn't work..how do i get that sig on the screen.

DeletedUser

Click the first line of text underneath the sig you want, then copy and paste that.
Should look something like this: [noparse] [/noparse]
which gives:

DeletedUser

Erm, one thing: edit your sig again and hit enter between the two pics. The max dimensions allowed for sigs is 700x120. Those banners are 468px x 60px.

End to end: 468 * 2 = 936; 968px x 60px = Bad
One below the other: 60 * 2 = 120; 468px x 120px = Good

DeletedUser14280

Hey, just thought I should mention:
If you want to fit three sigs in, you can use a [noparse][spoil] [/spoil][/noparse] tag, like Timo 6.

DeletedUser

Another way..

Another way is too save it then u can upload it without the url... If that helps..

DeletedUser

Another way is too save it then u can upload it without the url... If that helps..

Umm...if you save it, the stats no longer update, which is the whole point. What possible reason could you have for saving it?

DeletedUser14280

Removing the link to The West, if you wanted to display your stats on a different website but weren't allowed to link to other online games?

DeletedUser

hehe, good luck in finding a site that is so sophisticated as to ban all other online games.

DeletedUser

Umm...if you save it, the stats no longer update, which is the whole point. What possible reason could you have for saving it?

If you delete the URL tags so it looks like this: [noparse]
img.php
[/noparse] it works fine and still updates, but you use less characters and don't have the link. It's what I've done, and mine work fine.

DeletedUser

If you delete the URL tags so it looks like this: [noparse]
img.php
[/noparse] it works fine and still updates, but you use less characters and don't have the link. It's what I've done, and mine work fine.

I know you don't need the link. This isn't the first time I've used BB code and I know html, but that's not what he said. He said to save the link and upload it, and if you look at his sig you can see that the pic is fuzzy and if you look at the properties, you can see that it's not the dynamic in game sig...