How Do I Prevent Duels?

DeletedUser

umm drugs much?@

Well no dip Sherlock I'm a freaking builder! Not a soldier! I wasn't meant to duel but oooooh noooo can't have that or the duelers can't make money by robbing people!

Plain and simple you know your wrongs here. You just don't wanna give up the sense of superiority of the pleasure you get out of robbing someone of their cash or preventing them for doing crap they wanna do by gamley ganking the ****e out of someone 10 levels below you.

In other words you have a total bias for duelers thus your comments should be disregarded.[/center]

wth ever hear of a bank,? duh its common sense god kid idk if your high every time you play this but #1 its a game if your gonna become sucidel quit
#2 no irl you dont have a choice i walk up to you, pull the gun pull the trigger and you wouldent get a 2nd chance then body, so just keep messing because you are one dumb man

DeletedUser

Just thought I'd point out that its been 2 days since this thread started and the OP has still only been dueled 2 times. Thats right! 2 times. And not once since this thread started. So I think we can safely say the OP is a bit of an exaggerator as far as their claim they are getting dueled all the time.

DeletedUser

I just got back in here to give ya'll a final tip on how to avoid getting dueled.

I promise, this tip has 100% chance of working!

Quit the game!

DeletedUser

He could become an adventurer and not have to worry about duels

DeletedUser

Hmm I may be new but I started this game knowing that I could at any time be ambushed for whatever cash I had lazily left on my person. Solution? I dont carry much cash, and my leave my ego at the login screen.

I am not interested in dueling, but I would feel for those that were if they needed to ask permission to do what they were built for.

If you don't like the mechanics of this game, I would recommend "Hello Kitty".

DeletedUser

Some, for lack of a better word that won't be censored, jerk, dueled me and of course (me being a lowly builder and him a...I think a soldier?) I lost. Luckily I have put all my money towards my town so he got zilch out of the BS fight.

So, how do I prevent myself from getting into duels? Like, how do I turn them off? I don't want to duel but I can see jerks like him are gonna be a problem in the future. His class really should be "bandit" since in reality he is trying to steal my money unfairly.

Another thing, if this isn't preventable by turning off an option, why the hell isn't it? This crap is a real game killer if you ask me. :mad:

I think that you can just sleep whenever your not online and they wont be able to duel you. I'm not postive about that, I just read that somewhere else.

DeletedUser

dudes i think he already quit game so you kinda just vibrating the air

DeletedUser

There is a way to avoid duels and I have no idea why no one has mentioned it.

Work till you eat up all your energy.
Deposit your money in the bank.
Do the quest involving a duel, you were smart enough to keep and not complete, without an avoiding stance and without your clothes.
Repeat the quest until you die.

Repeat the steps every time you eat up all your energy.

You will not be dueled by anyone ever again.

DeletedUser

I still think the best way to avoid duels is the following:

QUIT THE GAME!

Personally I'd recommend coping with the way the game is, rather than complain like a spoiled child.

DeletedUser

My town has no mortician I get dueled while working jobs I thought you had to be in a town to get dueled.

DeletedUser363

My town has no mortician I get dueled while working jobs I thought you had to be in a town to get dueled.
It doesn't matter that your town doesn't have a mortician. You can still be dueled.

DeletedUser

I get dueled while working jobs I thought you had to be in a town to get dueled.

You have to be in a town as in a member of a town. If you had to be awake sitting in your town to be dueled, no one would ever be dueled except builders or people who are offline for more hours than they can queue sleep.

DeletedUser

if you wish not to duel and you are a builder don't try to build a MORTICIAN

DeletedUser

you can still be dueled without a mortician .

The Mortician allows your own town mates to fight back

DeletedUser

Builders are the biggest complainers!!! There are many aspects to this game and you have to play them all. Every character has a negative and a builders is that they're a bunch of pansies and get dueled. So what, deal with it. If this game is to mimic the west I don't ever remember reading about duelers and bandits not attacking somebody because they were a construction worker. Your complaints make me want to go on a rampage attacking builders.