How Do I Prevent Duels?

DeletedUser22685

Meh, I don't check player's profiles before I duel them, I'd say there's a higher percentage of players like me than players that intentionally target those with "please don't duel" messages on their profile unless the message is particularly snooty.

I'm also happy to lay off those who send a polite telegram (if they whine or abuse me via telegram, then I target them), I don't strive to be an ass when duelling. There are many reasons for duelling, IMO trying to force people out of the game isn't a viable one.

DeletedUser16008

Still, why do people continue to duel me when I specify that that is not what I want?
Why can't they respect my request? I'm sure that there are a lot of others out there who would be perfectly willing to duel with them. How do they interpret "I do not wish to be dueled" to mean "go ahead and duel me"?:mad::huh:

Its called the West for a reason, duelers dont ask for an appointment. If your in a town your fair game if you dont like being a victim then spec to resist they will not bother coming back when they scrape a win ... too risky even better you may even beat them.

Don't advertise your wishes as thats just a red rag to a bull and hopefully a whiney mail, duelers love that ..

Generally just man up or find a grinding game with no dueling