How do I do this?

sidecar6

I accidentally sold an item that was associated with my Dual outfit. When I try to put this outfit on it says that I have an item that is no longer available. When I hover over the Duel name it shows that I am missing some sort of hat, but I can't tell which one. How can I identify the missing item so that I can buy it in the market?

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
If you put it on the market then you can just look on your sale tab, or in your reports.
If you sold it to the trader there's no way to tell (though you can file a support ticket and they may be able to look it up for you)
Most likely though, given it is a duel set, you upgraded the item in question and no longer have one of the original level.

For Duel sets you probably were using a felt hat, particularly the yellow one.

sidecar6

If you put it on the market then you can just look on your sale tab, or in your reports. If you sold it to the trader there's no way to tell (though you can file a support ticket and they may be able to look it up for you) Most likely though, given it is a duel set, you upgraded the item in question and no longer have one of the original level. For Duel sets you probably were using a felt hat, particularly the yellow one.
If you put it on the market then you can just look on your sale tab, or in your reports. If you sold it to the trader there's no way to tell (though you can file a support ticket and they may be able to look it up for you) Most likely though, given it is a duel set, you upgraded the item in question and no longer have one of the original level. For Duel sets you probably were using a felt hat, particularly the yellow one.