Housekeeping

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that thread. That thread is actually very helpful and it will not go anywhere until the w6 GM is over. After that we will decide what we will do about it.
Please stop making such threads. If there is anything wrong with a thread or post, use the report button available for every user and put in your reason. The moderator in charge of that side of the forum, will review your report and decide what to do with the thread/post in question. This is considered spam, since you did not use the correct channel to report. I am leaving it as a statement for everybody to know what to do in such cases.
But please read the rules before reporting. Spam reporting is also punished.
Just because you do not understand the GM it does not mean there's something wrong with the event or that thread.
Thread closed!

DeletedUser

Apologies

I apologise, I thought the Scoundrels had changed from their role at inception. Apparently the hellstrum post is accurate. I got confused with that post and the monthly duelling event that everyone seems to bother with. Once again,I apologise. I'M MAN ENOUGH TO DO SO.

THREAD CLOSED ..........hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.