hot meal

DeletedUser

on one of the quests you have to get the sheriff a hot meal!!! where do you get 1 from?
:unsure:

DeletedUser

Wow, you reach the forum, you know where the search is, you know how to type a question...
...and suddenly such a dumb question.
2 minutes max and you got the answer, why WHY WHY?????

DeletedUser363

Some people don't know what the search function does or where it is, while most are just too lazy.

DeletedUser

Wow, you reach the forum, you know where the search is, you know how to type a question...
...and suddenly such a dumb question.
2 minutes max and you got the answer, why WHY WHY?????

I believe that must make at least 100 times I've seen this question posted. Maybe you should consider searching to see if anyone else has already asked why someone posts a question that's already been answered.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, "Repair a covered wagon" has disappeared from the job list...anybody know why?

Mak

DeletedUser

Hmmm...I don't believe that applies...it was on my list earlier and is gone now...and I can still see other jobs that require more points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

some people have soooooooo much extra time on their hands.....

DeletedUser

Ya I am not sure why the "repair covered wagons" disappears either??? it's back now but man does that chap my ass! lol... can anyone shed the light??

PS.
Why so much hate in here? its a forum its where we ask q's and talk... honestly if you are that good why are you even here looking? I think we all ask the stupid q's now and again, but really there are no stupid q"s!

DeletedUser

Those of low IQ like to troll rather than be helpful. It also gets their post count up which they like.

DeletedUser

people become irritated when they see a post that has been answered a 100 times over- its natural