Horseball Cup - Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

DeletedUser8627

Good day fine players of The West!

>> Horseball Cup - Let the games begin!

This is the discussion thread for the Euro 2016 event only! A separate thread will be provided for application shortly.

If you have any questions, feel free to share them here so we can assist you further. Feedback? Sure you can throw that in here too - we don't mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dubjean

What is considered 'participating'? Is this actively participating or just signing up (and collecting 50 bonds, a fanta and a belt when it's over)?

DeletedUser35120

Nice initiative, event sounds like fun and it promises to be a good one with everyone starting with the same resources and level, meaning no OP characters or too weak toons, which is great! :)

I have 2 questions regarding this event.

Firstly, how long does this event actually run, I understand it says June 9th(which is tomorrow) to July 10th. So surely the games won't be starting tomorrow. Will the match phases be happening over the weekends?

Secondly, it might sound silly - I just want to sure. Do us, the players bring our own team or mods/GM's group us into teams?

DeletedUser15368

How will the issue of reduce travel time premium be solved?

asdf124

Secondly, it might sound silly - I just want to sure. Do us, the players bring our own team or mods/GM's group us into teams?

You haven't read my reply "need 3-4 more members"

You bring your own team.

@lulu, I think they shouldn't have any premium, else it would be less meaningful to the players.

Removing 5 nuggets halftime and also the premium features should be in place.

DeletedUser15368

@lulu, I think they shouldn't have any premium, else it would be less meaningful to the players.

Removing 5 nuggets halftime and also the premium features should be in place.

Yeah, but they need to request that the feature gets removed for the server, hopefully they don't forget :p

DeletedUser35120

Hmm, well if we have to bring our own team that's a tough job for me. Lulu, take me in your team, please :p

DeletedUser35120

What do I need to do captain? Post a dank meme every day? :laugh:

DeletedUser8627

Thanks for the questions and feedback. Allow me to enlighten you!

Participation prize will require a player to actually participate throughout the event. At the end, the event co-ordinator will check each account - obviously those who did not participate properly, will not receive anything.

The sign up phase will begin today. Hence why the event started on the 9th. But the actual match phase will start in little over a week. I will be posting further details today on how the event will run, rules for the event and anything else that players need to know.

My moderation team has been excluded from this event unfortunately. If a player would like to participate in the event, they will need to ask players in the game and form a team.

Unfortunately we cannot remove just one premium feature from one specific world on a market but half waytime feature will be prohibited for this event. If a player has managed to gain points while using this premium feature, the points will not count.

I will start with advertising today still and get players who are interested in this event here on the forum. I will create a dedicated thread so those who do not have team members can join up with others who have the same problem.

More to follow soon!

DeletedUser

I play on three different worlds, (Dakota, Fairbank and Galveston), how many toon's can play this event? Can I have all three different worlds play this event or can I have only one toon from one world only play this event?

DeletedUser20647

Unfortunately we cannot remove just one premium feature from one specific world on a market but half waytime feature will be prohibited for this event. If a player has managed to gain points while using this premium feature, the points will not count.
Same thing goes for turtle from UPB shop?

DeletedUser26820

Sign me up coach!

Now I need 3-4 more players...

If you need an Inglorious Ballsturd on your team, asdf, I'll come off the bench for your team ;)

If you need an Inglorious Ballsturd on your team, asdf, I'll come off the bench for your team ;)

Did you get a PM from me?
I've since recruited LittleBear for your team......
He's a tactician of adventures.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8627

@madhatter: Only one account may enter into this championship

@l8dy: The turtle will not be in the UPS.

asdf124

Did you get a PM from me?
I've since recruited LittleBear for your team......
He's a tactician of adventures.

we will have to wait until 8pm