Honey to trade

• Thread starter DeletedUser38711
  • Start date

DeletedUser38711

I can't find any field cook that can craft and trade honey. In the market only 1 offer for 58000$ for 1 unit of it.
How can we proceed in game if there is no trading on quest materials??? Why people are so selfish trying to rip off players with 58000$ price for an item that worth 68$ only???
How can I solve this problem?

Pankreas PorFavor

this item is NOT worth $68. try to collect all the materials that are needed for one honey, and you will see how much it is actually worth. the price tag that Innogames put on this item ($135/$67) is completely arbitrary, it's not even the sum of the cost of the products that are needed to make it.

if you cannot find a field cook that can make honey, there's probably a reason. you don't have anything valuable enough to offer for trade? you do not have the materials that are needed to make honey? you are not a part of a town/alliance that can help you? you were not patient enough while looking for a cook? something else...?

in any case, I know for sure that it is not that hard to get honey. I made a bunch of it for members of my alliance in Arizona, but also for some other players who aren't in my alliance. players who needed honey collected the products, blacksmiths made honey presses for them, field cooks made honey. cooperation and collaboration.... that is all that's needed. and a little effort to collect the products.

or, just spend cash on the market. it is not supposed to be easy ;)