Hollywest: The West Video Contest Voting!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

Please vote on your favorite video!

• The Legend of Timtim and the Golden Chicken

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • A place called the west

Votes: 27 65.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8627

Good day fellow players of The West!

The Hollywest video contest has come to a close and it is time to vote on your favorite video.
Unfortunately due to the nature of the contest, being it video - we did not receive as many entries as we hoped for here on EN. But alas, we do have two which we need to vote on so I present to you:

The Legend of Timtim and the Golden Chicken by jarograv - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJU2s6LS_Fg&feature=youtu.be

A place called the west by naughty pumpkin - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smWq_MbX4C0&feature=youtu.be

Please place your vote! Once public voting is complete, an internal vote will also take place and the final winner will be announced.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35120

All's good. Voted too. But now I'm wondering why Kim Kardashian is in the list of tags for naughty pumpkin's video :unsure:

DeletedUser34295

All's good. Voted too. But now I'm wondering why Kim Kardashian is in the list of tags for naughty pumpkin's video :unsure:

To get more views, most likely. Tags are indexed for search so when someone searches Kim Kardashian now, his video will show up. Most likely far down, but it'll still show up.

DeletedUser35120

To get more views, most likely. Tags are indexed for search so when someone searches Kim Kardashian now, his video will show up. Most likely far down, but it'll still show up.

I knew that part :p It was more of a question regarding what Kim Kardashian's got to do with the west rather than why the tag was put there.

And just for knowledge's sake, usage of misleading metadata to get more views is against the rules of YouTube. Not that it matters anyway cause it's highly unlikely to get viral or something.. or at least get a minimum of 50k views, but still it's against the rules.

Before someone hits the red rep button saying I'm a whiny person, let me clear it up.. I'm not complaining about it. It's all in good humor.

:)

DeletedUser35277

I voted for a place called the West. From what I read in the contest info, it
was supposed to be a video. Which, the first one, wasn't. Cute, but ...

fortfighter1

Both took a lot of effort. Like the golden chicken, but it made me feel like going to KFC for some finger licking chicken and corn n the cob.

DeletedUser15368

The Legend of Timtim and the Golden Chicken has so far been nominated by me for 3 Oscars, two Golden Globes and a Grammy for the soundtrack, it's a piece of cinematic genius in my opinion.

jarograv

I voted for a place called the West. From what I read in the contest info, it
was supposed to be a video. Which, the first one, wasn't. Cute, but ...

I was going to go with a flipbook video but I couldn't find my crayons. And tbh, I was more worried about breaching rule 12-1-10 "Videos can not contain sexual, vulgar, violent or otherwise inappropriate content." since I was really encroaching on sexy with my choice in main character, Lord Timtim.

When you think about it, a video really is just a series of pictures :blink:

DeletedUser35277

no offense meant, jarograv, you did put a lot of work into it. :)

DeletedUser38196

I found both to be fantastic in their own creative way however, I am going to have to go with (A place called the west by naughty pumpkin - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smWq...ature=youtu.be) as it displays a much better grasp and feeling of the very nature of what this game is about...The West.
Naughty Pumpkin gets my vote for an outstanding display of creativity, sticking within the flavor of the contest, and overall brilliance. Well done!

DeletedUser37306

I like the video "A place called the west" by naughty pumpkin. Good job.

DeletedUser24623

A Place Called The West

Though I'm sure that both people spent time working on them, so well done and nice effort.

asdf124

rigged contest :mariachi:

I went with tim Tim due to seeing how creative he has been from the title all the way to the finishing.

I don't dislike a place in the west..... I thought Tim Tim was better....

All hail lord Tim Tim!

Diggo11

977f46c3afd840cb865c6b64fc970121.png

@Jarograv

Status
Not open for further replies.