Feedback Holiday Speed 2022 (premium-free)

L00nat33k

Besides construction rewards should be removed from rewards, because you made them unfair with changing settings after server start!

asdf124

How is 100% exp OP when workers are fighting against each other and all have the same bonuses? If anyone wanted to chase XP would choose worker so saying worker is OP is a joke.

You should compensate us with HP regen

Or just admit that someone wanted to Build church , couldnt do it because to many LP , the solution to that is to build naked , for a few players not all player should get hurt , I didn't had a single issue with LP and I am skilled in high LP jobs since level 1 and If I had i would simply just reskill , decreasing the LP by 75% is a lot!
Compared to adventurer bonuses, its a joke :D . I just don't want to follow the meta. I am not a sheep. But to be honest, its something the team overlooked, I think if they do make speed events normal, they should limit the time for login, just 2 hours of play time per day to that world.

I condone this unhealthy "competitive" clickfest where some are doing 16 hours of clicking.
Dear Players,

Because too many Labor points can results in a bug which prevents doing certain jobs, we have made the following changes to the Worker's character class extra event bonuses:

Labor points:
Level 1-150: +100%
Level 151-250: +15%

Thank you for your understanding!

Your The West Team

So I only complained that labor points bonus was too OP for workers, and this happens?(positive to Negative overflow, don't think its actually a bug though.)

Karma....

DeletedUser15368

"we would like to highlight the fact that the labor points bug's priority has been raised-, we hope that it will get fixed for future events, until that we won't be using high LP bonuses on our events."

Is fixing Gringo-Farming worlds for 250 people more or less of a priority than the PvP in the actual game?

Last edited by a moderator:

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
"we would like to highlight the fact that the labor points bug's priority has been raised-, we hope that it will get fixed for future events, until that we won't be using high LP bonuses on our events."

Is fixing Gringo-Farming worlds for 250 people more or less of a priority than the PvP in the actual game?
It’s a bug that needs to be fixed eventually anyway — it’s just a matter of time before it exposed in the normal worlds. It’s already necessitating avoidance of offering LP server bonuses (which would’ve been a nice way to introduce the new levels content…)

Darkuletzz

Thanks for deleting the post, how its the balance now between someone at level 130 140 150, and someone that are above 170 now?

Last edited:

Darkuletzz

If you selected solidier you can not win **** on this.
Workers are top xp, top fort 90%, top construction, probably if they want, they can go to achiviements as well because of the big levels.
They can not compete for duels, so only one category they can not win.
Level 156 worker
Tasks finished
2,949 total
Jobs finished
2,949 total

Level 156 dueller (better clothes for xp)
Tasks finished
8,318 total
Jobs finished
8,316 total

You need app triple the amount to catch a worker that shot 100 clicks and have 1 level at big levels. Jesss. Who put this type of bonus and think this is totally fair?

Last edited:

Goober Pyle

The West Team
If you selected solidier you can not win **** on this.
Workers are top xp, top fort 90%, top construction, probably if they want, they can go to achiviements as well because of the big levels.
They can not compete for duels, so only one category they can not win.
Level 156 worker
Tasks finished
2,949 total
Jobs finished
2,949 total

Level 156 dueller (better clothes for xp)
Tasks finished
8,318 total
Jobs finished
8,316 total

You need app triple the amount to catch a worker that shot 100 clicks and have 1 level at big levels. Jesss. Who put this type of bonus and think this is totally fair?
Since the new jobs were added, there are ~always silver top xp jobs.
This heavily favors speed leveling so unless class settings are chosen specifically to disadvantage workers, they will always be heavily favored in those categories. The changes since the start likely haven’t altered that reality at all.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
FTR I have taking it upon myself to further characterize the LP bug. I have identified an array of viable LP bonus settings that can be used without triggering this bug. The current settings are within that range for all plausible gear in this event.

Here's an idea - instead of putting all the time into these flawed events, focus on solving the migration issue. Mod team wastes their time handing out gringo to auto-clickers in events, and nothing is done for the core game. Go on mod-strike until inno does something. Actually stand up for the players instead of repeating the same mistakes again and again.

Joe Kidd

It’s a bug that needs to be fixed eventually anyway — it’s just a matter of time before it exposed in the normal worlds. It’s already necessitating avoidance of offering LP server bonuses (which would’ve been a nice way to introduce the new levels content…)
Are you implying that these Speed worlds aren't really events at all but are in reality the only QA being done for this game? Offering Gringo gear as compensation is unethical but that is just my opinion.

Darkuletzz

Its unbearable that a worker with the same Task(15 seconds) have 40 levels ahead of everyone not named workers class.

Darkuletzz

And work on your ****ing chest, opening 22 chest and just 2 captain, its not even 10% chest.
Edit 26 chest and just 2 captain., unbearable.

Last edited:

Ektoras BOTrini

Its unbearable that a worker with the same Task(15 seconds) have 40 levels ahead of everyone not named workers class.
Next time choose worker if you want to chase XP and stop crying about it , you always cry in every single event.
And work on your ****ing chest, opening 22 chest and just 2 captain, its not even 10% chest.
Edit 26 chest and just 2 captain., unbearable.
Yeah work on your chests because I am not lucky enough to get 22 captain out of 22 chests , you are the biggest joke in .net

Darkuletzz

^ well i m not chasing xp, first, second you don't have permision to talk with me, you are just a nobody, did anyone know you? no, like i said, you are just a nobody, you try to be interesting posting some things in this forum, but no one give you attention, please stay as a nobody and you can make a good thing to society, and third, do not try to quote next time my message, nobody always does that when they need attention.
GL HF

Ektoras BOTrini

^ well i m not chasing xp, first, second you don't have permision to talk with me, you are just a nobody, did anyone know you? no, like i said, you are just a nobody, you try to be interesting posting some things in this forum, but no one give you attention, please stay as a nobody and you can make a good thing to society, and third, do not try to quote next time my message, nobody always does that when they need attention.
GL HF
I rather be a nobody than a crybaby who always argues and blames the support team , If I start asking about yourself in all of .net I will probably get as an answer " A noob that always cries and doesn't have any friends" in 99% of the time.

wElL i M nOt cHaSiNg xp , but I do cry about how OP workers are ( you are a joker )

I don't need permission to talk to you because talking to you is like talking to a wall, get well soon crybaby