Feedback Holiday Speed 2022 (premium-free)

Joe Kidd

@Nehemiah Hello! In regard to the various holiday quests that many times require trading to collect the required products like "Holiday pastries" or "Holiday decorations" etc. Can there be exceptions for selling quest items?

Nehemiah

@Nehemiah Hello! In regard to the various holiday quests that many times require trading to collect the required products like "Holiday pastries" or "Holiday decorations" etc. Can there be exceptions for selling quest items?

Hey! Good question, i will discuss this with the team and come back to you later :)

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
The worker's bonuses of that +100% experience points are still very overpowered.

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
nrmal way is server to be reset... you can not change rules during event
Please see our 2. special event rule, which is as follows: "These policies, descriptions and rewards are subject to change at any time without notice."

Also, please see general contest rules Art. 8/1: "InnoGames reserves the right to modify, interrupt or terminate the Contest at any time, for technical reasons, without prior notice and without giving reasons.(...)"

It is really unfortunate when we have to make a change to a running event, however please note that these are always made with careful consideration in the favor of the less damaging solution.

Thank you for your understand and we are again extremely sorry for the inconveniences.

Ektoras BOTrini

How is 100% exp OP when workers are fighting against each other and all have the same bonuses? If anyone wanted to chase XP would choose worker so saying worker is OP is a joke.

You should compensate us with HP regen

Or just admit that someone wanted to Build church , couldnt do it because to many LP , the solution to that is to build naked , for a few players not all player should get hurt , I didn't had a single issue with LP and I am skilled in high LP jobs since level 1 and If I had i would simply just reskill , decreasing the LP by 75% is a lot!

Last edited:

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
We can think about adding a new bonus for those who are above level 150, but it will not be something big. We will consider it, any change my be made only tomorrow.

Is the timeline fixed for the set distribution? Couldn't you switch to 1 day apart? I think the speed world is very fast-moving and could take it. The fun of the game would be increased again