Feedback Holiday Speed 2021 (premium-free)

Darkuletzz

Lets gooo, lets have 7-8 players with Gringo guns and lets break fort fight that's its already broken , lets goooo!
And the thing is that i proposed first the ff world, with gringo(with only one player to win them), and everyone were, WTF, we dont need gringo bla bla bla, but we have like 15 players now that have gringo, some of them have like 4 to 6 items =)))), and that's cool.

Last edited:

Beefmeister

well you better release union after this clown show since there are gonna be people with almost 300 sector damage anyway...

Jordy

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
Thank you for everyone's feedback in this matter. We will analyze and consider them.

We will soon expand our team and will look for speed managers who can create more complex gameplays and better supervise the gameplay. You will be welcome to apply if you wish to contribute to realize your suggestions.

Please don't reward pushers and cheaters next time. Ban them instead. That way the majority will have more fun rather than the cheating few.

Thank you for trying though. Shame on the pushers. They know who they are. Sad.

Ektoras BOTrini

free duel wins? not one happened.
free materials for crafters? didnt happen. crafters paid up to 10k for individual items.
free collections? didn't happen. if no trade was able to be found collection items were sold for 100k+ up to 500k.
free dodges by santa wearing? I came to battles twice in santa as I was duelling in santa. the rest of the 20 battles? is it strange that we prefer a friend to shoot us than someone who isnt.? should we actively give you dodges/hits, ie farm you? it does not make sense. your plan was to stay single to be able to choose sides. we choose to stay together to be strong as a group. two different plans. one worked better than the other. should I complain to the mods that you stayed in a small town? unfair advantage? the coin has two sides.

please see my previous post about not speaking about things you have no idea.
Thats a lie , there are multiple examples of how low you would sell collections/craft items , I have so many screenshots its not even funny but I guess all the nagging here is okay but when I post a long as post with so many evidence of pushing and exploiting a rule Syntex the best mod decides to delete it the same day with a message that I shouldn't be nagging, why is all this nagging allowed then but when I give all the evidence you delete the post?

I knew from the start , Artemis talking to the whole town chat for hours , disterio being the most clueless mod ever and Syntex closing his eyes and not accepting that he did A VERY BAD JOB, prepare to see many attacks against me now from all the townies and if this post gets deleted again , you should know that this competition was rigged from the very start :)

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Thats a lie , there are multiple examples of how low you would sell collections/craft items , I have so many screenshots its not even funny but I guess all the nagging here is okay but when I post a long as post with so many evidence of pushing and exploiting a rule Syntex the best mod decides to delete it the same day with a message that I shouldn't be nagging, why is all this nagging allowed then but when I give all the evidence you delete the post?

I knew from the start , Artemis talking to the whole town chat for hours , disterio being the most clueless mod ever and Syntex closing his eyes and not accepting that he did A VERY BAD JOB, prepare to see many attacks against me now from all the townies and if this post gets deleted again , you should know that this competition was rigged from the very start :)
I just want to point out that blatantly bashing mods and then claiming when it gets deleted it's evidence of mod misbehaviour is rather disengenuous.

Ektoras BOTrini

I just want to point out that blatantly bashing mods and then claiming when it gets deleted it's evidence of mod misbehaviour is rather disengenuous.

I'm sorry but sometimes the truth hurts , Syntex should accept that he did a very bad job with the whole situtation and continue with his life , we as humans learn from our mistakes , so did Syntex really learn anything from all these? If yes he should apologize for his behaviour and for his way of controlling the situation. Why delete a post from a town member of a pushing town with evidence of pushing and calling it "nagging" but let others players who also are "nagging" but they are not from the same town as the pushing town? I find it quite strange and something smells fishy about this.

GM's in general should not openly chat in front of other players with players because they are friends, if they want to talk there are whispers ( this is towards Artemis ) and for disterio i dont have anything to say , he was okay at the begining but later on he just followed what others told him so i might be wrong blaming him.

We as players have all the rights to criticize the mod team so they learn from their mistakes and not do them again in the feature and YES sometimes you need to tell them the truth and how it is to actually listen but unfortunately the truth sometimes is getting deleted for no reason at all :)

Me as a Greek player I played in .net for the past year and wanted to continue playing here becausse of the player base , but having mods like this shutting you down and not letting you speak the truth really is not the best thing to do , I will never again play in .net just because of the mods behaviour.

P.S. calling a mod clueless and saying that a mod did a very bad job , is not bashing , I think you have never seen a bashing before :)

Stravius

I didn't mean to participate in discussion of this let's all agree, sadness of server it was, but anyhow i decided to put my 2 cents about my view on things, mostly on MODs work (if you can say work to that).

1st of all due to lack of time i've decided to play on event server purely to go for construction points, before server even started. Being so i was in lead in construction rankings, until Cortez set came and i was unable to construct buildings, when i tried to construct a building in Cortez, i got some error. I've immediately contact support, and their answer was it's well known bug, that Cortez is simply to strong for construction SERIOUSLY?!?! That's your answer?! If it's well known bug you FIX it BEFORE you start such competition!!

Of course it took them 3 days to answer my question, and i said i'm expecting compensation, because i was unable to build for 3 days, because i had no clue what is wrong and it was nothing wrong on my end, and because of it i dropped to 2nd place in construction rankings and also others gained ENORMOUS on me! Their answer was: Compensation for what?!

Are you serious?!?! People can't play game and are losing points because of your bug, and you don't even try to work it out with them?! I was seriously thinking to start lawsuit against Innogames, because i felt insulted by such answers of mods, but than i've decided not to go for it, it's not worth my time and nerves, but with such answers and such mods ... i don't even wonder player base is dropping enormous! If my employee would react to costumer in such way i was threated, he would be fired same minute!

I won't even go to all the pushing stuff, which was disallowed in rules of server, but was going on big time mostly in one town, and same mods did nothing about it ... next time just don't make rules, just say it'll be chaos server, no one will be taking care of it, do what you want, we don't care for you ... at least i'd know what i'm getting into.

Junkz

I didn't mean to participate in discussion of this let's all agree, sadness of server it was, but anyhow i decided to put my 2 cents about my view on things, mostly on MODs work (if you can say work to that).

I've immediately contact support, and their answer was it's well known bug, that Cortez is simply to strong for construction SERIOUSLY?!?! That's your answer?! If it's well known bug you FIX it BEFORE you start such competition!!

Of course it took them 3 days to answer my question, and i said i'm expecting compensation, because i was unable to build for 3 days, because i had no clue what is wrong and it was nothing wrong on my end, and because of it i dropped to 2nd place in construction rankings and also others gained ENORMOUS on me! Their answer was: Compensation for what?!

Yes, compensation for what? you had the bug, I had the bug, everyone had the bug. If it was just you, then you could ask for compensation. But you weren't the only one affected by that bug, everyone else was. the max points you can build with is 32768 because it's the max a 16bit game can handle, it's not an easy bug to "FIX it BEFORE you start such competition!!!!".

I'm also aware that a builder of my town learnt about this and tried to explain it to you as soon as he discovered it, but you didn't want to listen cuz he was your oponent xD

Stravius

Yes, compensation for what? you had the bug, I had the bug, everyone had the bug. If it was just you, then you could ask for compensation. But you weren't the only one affected by that bug, everyone else was. the max points you can build with is 32768 because it's the max a 16bit game can handle, it's not an easy bug to "FIX it BEFORE you start such competition!!!!".

I'm also aware that a builder of my town learnt about this and tried to explain it to you as soon as he discovered it, but you didn't want to listen cuz he was your oponent xD
Than if you made one item too strong, you make it weaker if it can't be used and there's no other way to fix it, or, best think you can do, you simply DON'T put that set into the play if you can't fix bug!!

Stravius

And i won't go into further discussions, because it's clear, members of certain town on that server got one point of view, EVERYONE else has another ... it's just sad we need to have this discussions in 1st plays, simply because admins didn't do their job. Over and out.

Beefmeister

I am gonna say one last thing before I will try to find a way to delete my account on this forum because I'm just tired of this ****

Nobody would complain if the job was actually done.

Letting the game being exploited in the first place is a mistake, not being able to do something about it is another mistake. Worse than ignorance is the
indifference though, and there's lots of it here.

Consider yourselves lucky you are in this position. I would be ashamed to be so bad in dealing with such a small community and receive such complaints to end up doing nothing about it at all. :up:

Kudos to the players that wanna still change something but it's like beating the dead horse.

NSync

I told Stravius about the bug within 24h of when he got it. He just answer to me that he will not remove 1 item of cortez set or even wear an item from a different set to be able to build because its a inno problem. The way i see it you do not deserve a compensation because YOU knew about the bug and how to work around it but you chose not to. At most you could complain others had 24h advantage because you did not knew at the time but anything after that you don't get to say you couldn't build.

Nehemiah

everyone has is own idea by the word ''Pushing''. People always find a way to abuse it. This was the first event where ''pushing'' was really forbidden as far as i know. So if pushing is punishable; make strict rules about it and post them in the announcement.
It wasnt clearly described this time. the meaning of both benefiting can be understood in many ways

Just disable the market isn't working, you need it to get collectorcards and you need crafted items from other professions if you want to go for crafting.
i think this should work; Market is only available for trading products on the market used for crafting, and you have to get all those crafted items back from the buyer of your products. You do need a purpose for those crafted items; collectorcards, crafting items you need for your own profession. crafting a really large number of items for another player is forbidden(think of the 5000 buff achievement, if you want it, craft it yourself). the mods decides what a large number is and what not, ofcourse there will be players that will try to find out how far you can go. so they can have a warning, remove the items/diversity wich they got from that crafting and the second time it happens=banned

With duelling you can just change the contest to who won the most duels instead of duelling experience.

The max limit for towns can set into 10-15 people, it will make the ff's more interesting, more duels and a lower chance of pushing. no alliances allowed.

And maybe its fun to organize handmade daily tasks where you can earn rewards(or something like speedpoints wich you can exchange for a few rewards at the end of the event), so everyone can win something, also players who cant play during the day.

We can change so much and Syntex already said he is open to suggestions, so stop complaining.
And dont forget the mods are also just players who likes to keep this game fair. If you ban somebody because they deserved it those players will also complain to other players/on the forum, and on the other side there are the players who are really playing fair screaming for justice.

Conclusion; the rules werent strict enough, you need to try to avoid every single chance of pushing. Thats hard because there are players that will search for a weak spot in those rules, and that makes it so sad. so you cant really blame someone for this

Last edited: