Feedback Holiday Speed 2021 (premium-free)

Prljavi Hari

You should TRADE Cortez for Cortina with builder! TRADE, not just GIVE them, so builder can just build and wait for all the Cortez you get! Same thing with duel stuff you get and don't need, you can TRADE it to dueler for equipment you NEED, not just GIVE it away FREE, because that's PUSHING! Also stuff given and goten should be about the same, not that he gives you some useless set from 2015 for Cortez for example! And only YOUR town doesn't understand rules and is PUSHING people! And i hope all those you're PUSHING get BANNED!

This isn't normal server, where you can trade as you want! This is COMPETITION and EVERYONE must have SAME CHANCE, not like you think who got better town and team! That's why we have TOWN REWARD too!

as a completely impartial party in this whole pissfest here - you look like you need a sedative. it's really not THAT serious.

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
Let's get this thread back on topic. No more name calling, accusing players of cheating or personal fights are allowed from this point forward. If it happens again I'll lock the thread and give out infractions to those involved
This thread is for players to give feedback to us so we can improve. Like I've said multiple times before, the forum isn't a place to attack other players.
If you suspect someone of unfair play, use the in game report function.

ghafour

How about accusing the GMs of misinformation? dis3trio clearly told me when I asked him that there will be 2021 dotd chests in speed world. I don't see any.

ghafour

How about accusing the GMs of misinformation? dis3trio clearly told me when I asked him that there will be 2021 dotd chests in speed world. I don't see any.
For more clarification:
"All event chests will be available in the shop " is what the server announcement forum post says. It doesn't say anything about DoTD 2021 not being available, as opposed to the "Holiday Sale and Gift Hunt" forum post which serves as an announcement for the normal worlds. In order to make sure, I sent a whisper to dis3trio a few hours before 2019 sets were out on the shop and explicitly asked if the 2021 DoTD chest will be available in the shop. The answer was yes, as per the forum post says. And yet, I am seeing no DoTD 2021 chest there. If this is a mistake, correct it asap please, If it was intended to be that way, then I am absolutely displeased with the game as I set my strategy according to that particular chest.

Dr Roth

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
I think it was great to have the rules so well specifed before the event so people could prepare and plan how they would play the event.

Junkz

For more clarification:
"All event chests will be available in the shop " is what the server announcement forum post says. It doesn't say anything about DoTD 2021 not being available, as opposed to the "Holiday Sale and Gift Hunt" forum post which serves as an announcement for the normal worlds. In order to make sure, I sent a whisper to dis3trio a few hours before 2019 sets were out on the shop and explicitly asked if the 2021 DoTD chest will be available in the shop. The answer was yes, as per the forum post says. And yet, I am seeing no DoTD 2021 chest there. If this is a mistake, correct it asap please, If it was intended to be that way, then I am absolutely displeased with the game as I set my strategy according to that particular chest.

The 2021 chests were added (except for DoTD21). If you still don't see them, clear your browser cache and refresh the game page.

Last edited:

Junkz

There wasn't going to be exceptions you know, and I believe I mentioned it very clearly in the posts above
To be fair, the DoDT chests were not even announced so it's our fault to be expecting them. The original holiday sale post only states:

holiday_2021_chest_6.png
Easter 2021 Chest
holiday_2021_chest_5.png
Independence Day 2021 Chest

holiday_2021_chest_4.png
Oktoberfest 2021 Chest

item_holiday_2021_chest_2.png
Holiday 2021 chest

ghafour

To be fair, the DoDT chests were not even announced so it's our fault to be expecting them. The original holiday sale post only states:

holiday_2021_chest_6.png
Easter 2021 Chest
holiday_2021_chest_5.png
Independence Day 2021 Chest

holiday_2021_chest_4.png
Oktoberfest 2021 Chest

item_holiday_2021_chest_2.png
Holiday 2021 chest
The original holiday sale clearly specifies that this sale will not be taking place in speed worlds, and the speed world announcement says nothing about no 2021 DoTD

L00nat33k

Well, i played ff today, hahaha, well all i can say is ... this server is DEAD! It's dead mostly because those in charge didn't do their work and prevent pushing. One town did that great, and made server dead, because no one else can get to prizes and they stop playing. Not only they push each other, but they have helpers in other towns too, so it's totaly useless and boring server. In fortfight, everyone just runs and chases score, no organized playing at all rofl lmao

Congrats Syntex, dist3rio , mnnielsen, you made this server boring after 1 week of playing, but not doing your job.
Next time, just don't give any individual prizes out, if you won't be doing your job by checking pushing, helping,... just give prizes for towns, that way people at least have chance and they won't quit after 5 days of playing and make server dead + it'll prevent cheating as pushing 1 guy won't help as much as it does now.

L00nat33k

Are you really in tears again?!?

"In fortfight, everyone just runs and chases score, no organized playing at all rofl lmao" lmao of course they will , whats the point of an organized ff? Its a speed server of course everyone will chase score to be top leaderboard.

Stop blaming the mods and next time join a better town/alliance :)

I have the best solution for you:

View attachment 2805
That's always easiest way, and seems it's your way, why each day less people play this game. Soon you'll be alone, than you'll wish more'd be around, but that's harder way.

Dr Roth

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
will the chests be on sale until the end of the world? you can still buy them and I expected them to disappear but they are still there

Mr.anonymus

Important question
As a black hat in Communist Utopia, considering the FF standings after the the first 3 battles, I decided to leave my forts in favor of other towns.
I am pretty sure leaving a fort in favor of another town is perfectly normal and allowed (and not seen as pushing).
The reason for this was not to force a town of 40+ active people (most of which play battles) on the same side of a battle, as that will be totally unbalanced. I wanted to allow people to choose for themselves, as some might have been skilled better for defense or for attack.
Can a mod please confirm publicky, by replying here for everyone to see that this is allowed and not considered pushing?

Thank you

L00nat33k

Important question
As a black hat in Communist Utopia, considering the FF standings after the the first 3 battles, I decided to leave my forts in favor of other towns.
I am pretty sure leaving a fort in favor of another town is perfectly normal and allowed (and not seen as pushing).
The reason for this was not to force a town of 40+ active people (most of which play battles) on the same side of a battle, as that will be totally unbalanced. I wanted to allow people to choose for themselves, as some might have been skilled better for defense or for attack.
Can a mod please confirm publicky, by replying here for everyone to see that this is allowed and not considered pushing?

Thank you
It is not considered pushing and it's not cheating, but question is, is it moral?! There was reason people couldn't leave towns and your town did everything to ruin the server in all aspects of the game, by bringing rules to the edge. I hope next time, there's no market, no fort sharing or anything. Server wasn't intended to be played as you played it and only your town ruined fun for everyone else, and even for 3/4 of your town, that were only sheeps helping(pushing) your members. If you feel proud of doing that, do so, but i'd be disgusted of myself if i was pushing rules to the end and be ruining fun for everyone just to win something. Honor is something you and your members should learn about.

dist3rio

The West Team
In-Game Supporter
Important question

Thank you

It is allowed to give and take forts if both towns are agreed with this and it will increase the fortbattle quality :)