Feedback Holiday Speed 2021 (premium-free)

L00nat33k

No one will pay 1.4 million for an outdated set, my options would either be travelling merchant or cheaper on market. I chose the second always. And I fail to see how that goes against the rules.
Stop changing debate on old sets! You aren't donating old sets, but new ones! Your duler didn't had to do 100 15s jobs as i had to, to get Mountain farmer, because someone got it for him! Just read damn rules if you don't understand them it's not my fault!!

But you're right at one point, it's Inno's fault, because they weren't banning pushing from start, now they have unregular server no one but those cheating are enjoying.

Beefmeister

Beef, I suggest you don't give your opinion on a server that you are not actively playing in. Thank you.

why would you suggest me that? i know each and every single habit of every player that is in your town after 3 years of being online almost every single day :lol: if there's anyone fit to give an opinion i think that's me, especially since i think my POV is based solely on the rules, which you quoted

is this some sort of weird defense mechanism?

nehel

Stop changing debate on old sets! You aren't donating old sets, but new ones! Your duler didn't had to do 100 15s jobs as i had to, to get Mountain farmer, because someone got it for him! Just read damn rules if you don't understand them it's not my fault!!

But you're right at one point, it's Inno's fault, because they weren't banning pushing from start, now they have unregular server no one but those cheating are enjoying.
So according to you loon an old rotten set (or not) that we don't need we should keep it and look at it in our inventory? Someone who would use it should not have it? So it comes back to the fact that cities are useless.

ghafour

why would you suggest me that? i know each and every single habit of every player that is in your town after 3 years of being online almost every single day :lol: if there's anyone fit to give an opinion i think that's me, especially since i think my POV is based solely on the rules, which you quoted

is this some sort of weird defense mechanism?
You're basically making it look like we've done pushing and arranged duels. That hasn't been the case, as roth has won countless duels with fists... so, please, if you haven't seen what's going on in THIS server, better not discuss it.

Beefmeister

You're basically making it look like we've done pushing and arranged duels. That hasn't been the case, as roth has won countless duels with fists... so, please, if you haven't seen what's going on in THIS server, better not discuss it.

so you're basically creating an imaginary argument based on your presumption that i said roth made some prearranged duels while i just mentioned that prearranged duels are illegal

that's the west forums for you

L00nat33k

If you don't understand what PUSHING is, i won't explain again. Use brains and think.

L00nat33k

Yeah that is what the game tells you but in experience it is not the case, cortina no matter what server drops less than the other two.

Though must say you make a lot of noise, I played many speed 100% alone and somehow accepted the fact that towns had the ability to trade so everyone got something they needed while I made do with what I dropped on my own. I didn't blame them, it was just a strategy.

In the end the game mods will make the decision, but your name calling of players who are not cheating will stay with you.
Yeaahhhh, you should get it every time hahahah! You got 49,7% chance to get red on roulete, but you can get black 2000 times in row in theory! If you'll open enough chests you'll get Cortina in 33,3%, you can't judge % on 5 or 10 chests opened!

Take It Easy

He prearranged every single duel he did weaponless. Prearranged means "with obvious result, decided before it happens"... but of course i'm the one with brain off.

Yeaahhhh, you should get it every time hahahah! You got 49,7% chance to get red on roulete, but you can get black 2000 times in row in theory! If you'll open enough chests you'll get Cortina in 33,3%, you can't judge % on 5 or 10 chests opened!

Don't try to teach them math, isn't worth.
By the way, these are statistics

Take It Easy

The fact that something is prearranged doesn't mean that it can't go out of control. In real life bridges fall, even if their realization is obviously prearranged. :D

You are defending something that can't be defended, and you know. He is abusing of a well organized and prearranged duel system; some duel can go unexpected cause of luck, but in the end his dirty system works.

Okay, i have nothing else to say (at the moment).
Now i'm gonna do what my nick suggests: i'll relax and take it easy.
Have a nice day you all. :)

Junkz

Lets be honest here xd, take it easy you tried to do the same "dirty" strategy but he had better results.

Dr Roth

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
This is unfair. Really. Reading that makes me very sad, like reading L00nat33k words.
I understand the resentment towards those who cheat, I also feel the same thing, but to say that in this game only the one who pays or the one who cheats wins, is deeply unfair. By doing this you are equating all players with cheaters, which is a very sad and unfair thing for those who don't cheat.

I won the last two speed servers as a duelist without spending any nuggets and without cheating. I have not used multies (and I never use them), I have not used bots (I am a human being and I want to play myself, I would never let a software play for me), I have not used scripts (also because I only play from mobile) and I didn't spend any nuggets (or rather, I spent 50 to activate the character bonus, just because I was playing as a soldier).
The only things I used was my time, my wits and my creativity. With those I won.
I won because I devised a strategy based on the duel level, I calibrated it to the servers I was playing on, and I applied it from the start to the end. Same thing I did to get first place duelist on Kansas.
This is why I am very sad to read comments such as "Eh, but those who win cheat everyone". Not true, we are not all the same.
Also, I feel like saying that both in the last speed server and in the previous one, my opponents who came in second and third place as duelists played fair too, in my opinion. Although obviously I can't say for sure, we did certainly good servers.

This time I found this great cheater Dr Roth who sadly is ruining the game.
Basically he's shamelessly copy-pasting the same strategy I used to win the last two speed servers, but adding cheats to it. Thanks to his pushers who pass him everything, he can afford to stay low in level, while we other duelists have been forced to level up more to make some money. Anyone who knows about duels knows that this initially small advantage leads the cheater to start a vicious circle in which his advantage grows more and more. Having the level, and therefore the dueling level, lower, allows you to gain more dueling experience when you win, but above all it makes you lose more dueling experience when you lose. And in my strategy, which Dr Roth is copying, losing a lot of duels in the first part of the server is the key.
For this he, by staying low with the support of his "friends", is earning points after points.
Furthermore, I noticed that when he doesn't equip the dueling weapon (which is shameful to say the least, to farm negative duel exp without a weapon), he is able to lose even 15 duels in a single hour. It is enough to do a little bit of math to understand that if as a soldier he can only attack 5 targets per hour, to lose 15 duels in an hour, he must suffer 10 more, so there is necessarily someone to help him to lower the duel level by attacking him. And this is why he stays without a weapon equipped. After all, to lose a duel it is not necessary to go without a weapon, but in this way his friends know that, when they see him without a weapon, they can attack him.
This adds to the advantage of pushing resources, allowing him to keep the duel level down and ensuring final victory.
Basically, he's using my strategy, but he's doing it "better" thanks to his cheats.

Now, maybe I should feel frustrated, as I am being defeated by my own strategy.
But no.
Honestly, I'm not so interested in Dr Roth.
I play for fun, and despite everything I'm having fun. This is what matters.
It's just that, honestly, it bothers me to read comments where I'm equated to people like him. That's all.

Take It Easy you should really be careful who you call cheat. I have played this game longer than you, I have so far lowered my level on Colorado by losing 4000 duels. FOUR THOUSAND! I did not steal your strategy, I invented it! I did not play previous speed servers, if I did I believe it was likely that I would have won. You were lucky there.

Now instead of accepting that a BETTER player beat you, you have to cry and complain and call people cheat. Disgrace. So you can make a strategy but I can not? Maybe my strategy is better than yours. Count duels, I win due to duels, not through anything else. Yes I spend nuggs, yes I use scripts (not illegal). Why should we feel sorry for you that you play on mobile? I have never had a multi, never cheated. If I had multies they would be rank 2 and 3. Show me proof or be quiet.

Pre-arranged duels, I have 0. Not one hour have I had 15 duels. To invent things to attack me just shows what kind of person you are.

Oh and you just gave me inspiration to play the next speed server, and the one after that.

Last edited:

Take It Easy

Okay so when you went into duels intending to lose which you admitted is part of your strategy, that was okay for you to do because you bothered to equip a low damage weapon?

You openly admitted that you intended to lose duels at start on purpose. You only object to the weapon used?

I already explained it before, maybe you skipped it. I attack in full hp stronger opponents in order to have a win-win outcome: if i win i get a lot of duel exp, if i lose i put down duel level. And i can win or lose max 5-6 duels/hour, as it's normal. At the opposite he can have higher number cause some people attack him on purpose. So, why he should stay weaponless, if he could lose duels anyway? The only reasonable answer is that in this way his friends know when they have to attack.

Damn, i said it was enough for today, why i came back to this forum? Maybe my brain is really off...

Dr Roth

The West Team
Forum moderator
Dr Roth 178 Won 324 Lost
Take it 141 233
Loon 107 18

And crybabies believe winning has anything to do but hard work.

Take It Easy

Take It Easy you should really be careful who you call cheat. I have played this game longer than you, I have so far lowered my level on Colorado by losing 4000 duels. FOUR THOUSAND! I did not steal your strategy, I invented it! I did not play previous speed servers, if I did I believe it was likely that I would have won. You were lucky there.

Now instead of accepting that a BETTER player beat you, you have to cry and complain and call people cheat. Disgrace. So you can make a strategy but I can not? Maybe my strategy is better than yours. Count duels, I win due to duels, not through anything else. Yes I spend nuggs, yes I use scripts (not illegal). Why should we feel sorry for you that you play on mobile? I have never had a multi, never cheated. If I had multies they would be rank 2 and 3. Show me proof or be quiet.

Oh and you just gave me inspiration to play the next speed server, and the one after that.

Finally, the comment i was waiting for!!
Those capital "four thousand" and "better" explain everything about you. :D

Again, have a nice day you all guys. :)

Dr Roth

The West Team
Forum moderator
that I try to explain to those that do not understand. I am a kind soul. even to those that don't deserve it

L00nat33k

It would be nice, if someone from Inno would clarify what's considered pushing and what's not here! As pushing is clearly ANY help to gain advantage and giving new sets for free to someone is pushing by definition, but idk, maybe here it's not... just no idea why they add it to rules than.

Dr Roth

The West Team
Forum moderator
Loon, wasnt it you who sent me a tele and threatened me and insulted me first day you played? Then I put you on ignore. Should have reported first I guess.

Last edited:

Surprise

Okay here is some feedback @Syntex, maybe for the next speed world.

Town can only have one person in them(as in town joining is disable) and market are 100% disabled.
1. If someone wants to duel they will have to spend 8+ hours building their town.
2. If someone wants to go for construction then they can build their own town.
3. For crafting lock the all crafts to only the 7 recipes given when you first choose, no one can learn more recipes and all focus on the first 7 recipes, so that number of crafted and diversity are what decide.
4. Mods dig Awesomia and/or big fort every day and for the ones wanting to focus on battles. Also forts can not be owned.

Nothing special needs to be changed for exp and ach rankings.

So therefore there might be less drama about who has what.

Also I am totally in favor of no nuggets for this type speed world as well.

@Syntex Have fun figuring out these lines.

well said, and please make sure that no other event stuff is going on during the speed server. like the luckiness of the boxes srsly messed me up on last 2 speed servers. just make it fair and not RNG. RNG is bad for fair play and showing true skills.

L00nat33k

Loon, wasnt it you who sent me a tele and threatened me and insulted me first day you played? Then I put you on ignore. Should have reported first I guess.
Yes i was, and i call you here a cheater! While you aren't cheater on regular server, i'm quite comfortable to call you a cheater on this server, because you got pushed hard! And i stand behind my words ... you're cheater on this world, ... even you're doing things that are quite normal on regular worlds, but this isn't regular world!! And here you're cheater, because on this server pushing in cheat ... and you got pushed ... so ...you're cheater on this server period!

Dr Roth

The West Team
Forum moderator
So when I gave my construction gear to our builders and my xp gear to our farmers I should be punished for pushing? You make no sense at all. We all help each other in our town. If you behaved better maybe you would get friends and they would help you if you helped them. I have received a lot less than many players and helped a lot more than most players on this world.

Only because you are losing doesnt make it right to start calling people cheaters on the forums.

Mods, please do something about this slander, if banning is necessary, I stand with you.