Holiday Sale 2021 - Question

Joe Kidd

Hello @Syntex

I have one question for the upcoming Holiday Sale 2021, will there be a Day of the Dead 2020 Chest available and if so will it afford players a chance to get J. Cortina and G. Cortez sets.

If not, I hope you will reconsider since newer worlds have a distinct fort imbalance where teams with several 120+ level tanks wearing full if not upgraded J.Cortina sets can simply walk through a fort from south to north crushing their opponents. This is not necessarily a self-correcting problem, either, or at least not in an expedient manner.

I get the whole "pay to win" business model, but you are literally burning the candle at both ends when it comes to fort fighting with this particular profit strategy (that is, only offering J.Cortina via DotD "card games"). I'm also saying this with the assumption that changes to the fort fighting game mechanics are never forthcoming.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
Hey Joe,

As for my information Day of the Dead 2020 Chest is planned to be available on the Sale. The one from 2021 will not be.

Joe Kidd

Hey Joe,

As for my information Day of the Dead 2020 Chest is planned to be available on the Sale. The one from 2021 will not be.

Ok, thank you for the update. I asked because, though it is not an official Innogames web site, TW-Calc lists a Day of the Dead Chest for 2014 - 2021 except for 2020. That one is not listed or mentioned as of today.
Screen-Shot-2021-12-03-at-2.54.27-PM.png

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
The item exists in our game (ID:52267000).

holiday_2020_chest_3.png

emer haze

I'm just wondering whether there will be a nugget sale prior to the Jan 13 deadline. If not, i probably won't spend for this event.