Holiday Quests - Easter Achievements

DeletedUser

I agree. There are a number of quests that I DID complete, then - because I am so anal about completing all quests - when I screwed up and out-levelled one, I restarted only to find that some of the quests I DID complete are no longer available. Grrrr. Bring 'em back. One-offs area pain in the bum and are not fair on new players who never even had a CHANCE to try them. :(

DeletedUser35101

Yes.. do agree on that.. bring those quests back too!

And slight difference with those and this one.. this one is looking right at us saying "no, no.. you can't do this!!" :p

DeletedUser35277

Yes, do not punish new players for not being here when those quests were available.
Ok, if we have done them, they are done and gone, no problem. Let the new players
have the opportunity to do them.

DeletedUser22685

Yes, do not punish new players for not being here when those quests were available.
Ok, if we have done them, they are done and gone, no problem. Let the new players
have the opportunity to do them.

Having one-off quests isn't the problem. Players who started the game late should expect to have missed a thing or two that existed in previous versions of the game. The problem is that there's an achievement still sitting there that is no longer possible to complete.

DeletedUser36559

All the achievements should be able to be completed, I don't mind missed items or anything in previous versions but I do want to get as many achievements as I can.