Holiday Quests - Easter Achievements

DeletedUser34767

Does anyone know if it will be possible to earn the two achievements under holiday quests for Easter this year. From looking at the achievements under the achievement tab they both appear to require the finishing of the "The Last Egg" quest. From what I can tell from looking around this quest requires dressing in an Easter Bunny suit that would have to be purchased from the bond shop. I don't see it available at this point, and the items are listed as not auctionable. So I guess the question is, are these items going to show up in the Bond Shop this year or are these achievements out of reach.

DeletedUser34767

Thanks for the information. On the list you provided, I have all the items checked except the last one ( "the easter egg" ). I guess I was trying to figure out if I could do that one and finish this quest line or not. I don't have any other Easter related quests left that I can find.

Ripwise

Egg is obtainable from henry so keep watching in saloon to find the quest in the next few days!

Edit: I aint really sure if the quest will appear but it should if my info is correct!

DeletedUser

Egg is obtainable from henry so keep watching in saloon to find the quest in the next few days!

Edit: I aint really sure if the quest will appear but it should if my info is correct!

Every 2010 Easter quest and Henry's 2009 Easter quest were available a week ago on w16.

DeletedUser

I'm seeing the quests show up. And I've completed most of them again. But on the Easter Egg Hunt, I'm not seeing the location for Egg 2 on my map. The East location. I found the one in the Ghost Town, but I'm stuck now. Am I missing something this year?

EDIT: Whoops. Figured it out. I was just being an idiot. I thought I had accepted Maya's quest for the 3 eggs, but I guess I hadn't. Just FYI, I guess you apparently don't need Maya's quest to find that first egg. But you do need it to get the locations of the others.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm seeing the quests show up. And I've completed most of them again. But on the Easter Egg Hunt, I'm not seeing the location for Egg 2 on my map. The East location. I found the one in the Ghost Town, but I'm stuck now. Am I missing something this year?

Accept Maya's quest for the three egss.

DeletedUser34767

This thread can be resolved/closed. Question has been answered.

DeletedUser

It wasn't. I believe the objective for The Easter Egg is that easter bunny suit which was available in 2010 or 2009 (I don't know) and we can't get it now. So, how do I get the title? I really want it.

DeletedUser22685

The Easter Bunny set was available for the first time in 2012. We'll see what we can do about this issue.

DeletedUser35101

Hi.. reopening this question..

Easter is coming up soon.. is there any chance we are getting Easter Bunny set this year?!

Achievement is still there under Event section, would be nice to get it.

DeletedUser

I agree, but I already asked about it and was told that it was definitely a one-off. You miss it, you lose out. :(

DeletedUser35101

Not just players, but some worlds weren't open at that time. And this quest is shown on them too.

I really can't see why is it such problem to add Easter Bunny set back in game for few days..
Bunny was in UP Show, one buys it, dresses up in it, accepts quest and completes it..

This is not hidden quest, it is right there shown as one non-completed and implementation of items that are needed for finishing it is easy and used to be in game before.

DeletedUser36559

I don't see why it was a one-off a lot of people can't complete the achievement now.

DeletedUser35120

If it was a one-off thing, it should not be visible as an achievement to get in the new worlds like dakota/eldorado/fairbank..

Just my opinion.

DeletedUser22685

I'd just move it to heroic deeds with most of the other achievements that it's possible to miss out on. We've had this discussion a couple of times before so I'd say it's unlikely that it will change.

DeletedUser35101

We did Futu! But last 2 yrs this discussion was up after other Easter things were already going on (repeatable quest and event)..

And that is why this year i asked about it long before those are coming.. so it can be forwarded to developers and things can be done about it in time.

Deleted User - 1278415

Well if we ever bring back quests that are 1 off like these Easter quests, then we need the April Fools Paladin quest. I have it half finished on one world.

And the all powerful Mod Set for -Wood Magician set could use a polishing, as I was on vacation then.

DeletedUser22685

I'd love the Paladin quest too, it's been annoying me for years that I didn't complete it.