Holiday event

Thabet2

Did the Thanksgiving event start? I can't seem to access it with the Saloon npcs.

It should be open to all players.
:huh:

DeletedUser36559

You need to finish save the saloon part 2 questline and be level 15.

Thabet2

????

I thought I finished that quest series already. Anyplace I can check to see what is still needed?

DeletedUser22685

The final quest in the Save the saloon, part 2 questline is called Showdown. If you open your questbook and either scroll down or press Ctrl + F and search "Save the saloon, part 2", you'll be able to see all the quests in that questline that you've completed. If "Showdown" isn't there, you haven't finished it and will need to carry on where you left off.

Save the saloon, part 2 is a prerequisite for a large number of questlines, and it would definitely be in your best interests to complete it fully.

DeletedUser

how come i couldnt read anywhere that items ypou buy are none auctionable????? I feel tricked by INNNO... Referring to the new Christmas set items like raven and time....

DeletedUser36559

how come i couldnt read anywhere that items ypou buy are none auctionable????? I feel tricked by INNNO... Referring to the new Christmas set items like raven and time....

There is no need for them to be unsalable and I hope we can sell them after the event but basically they want you to keep buying Xmas bags to find one.

DeletedUser

yeah, but when i have found 2 of something that is unsalable, auctionable - whatever you would like to call it, i feel huzzled. If these items were supposed to not beeing able to be traded you should not get more than one in a bag either....

DeletedUser35120

Exactly. I must say this a a very stupid thing with the raven and the time being non-auctionable.

DeletedUser36559

Even if I buy 100 or a 1000 thousand bags there's no guarantee I'll get those 2 items.